The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It's truly disgusting. You know there are kids watching this shyt and are being brainwashed into thinking that's normal.
I just feel like sports betting is even more degenerate shyt to be openly advertising than even like beer ads. It just feels like it came out of fukking nowhere.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Warriors still need to push the tempo more, this pace favors the Celtics imho. Good first half though.
I believe they've been preserving their energy for the latter parts of the game. Boston has a deep roster and can keep throwing fresh bodies at you :dame:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Outside of game 1 the series has been boring. Too much shooting inconsistency. No fast breaks or breakaway plays. Just poor shooting efforts from stars 75% of the game.

Daps
Not surprised your clown ass thinks making a few shots = playing well.

Dude's turnovers are killers, he spends the whole game bytching to the refs and then he bricks both free throws.

Imagine shytting on Wiggins after that half.

nikka you obsessed with me now. It's kinda weird.
Making a few shots?

:usure:

He's 6-9 from the field. That's more than just a few shots, whether you're being literal or exaggerating for effect, you're undervaluing what he's been doing. He's been asked to create for himself on every possession - it's not like he's been eating off misdirections or soft defensive matchups. He's getting his against everyone on the Warriors: Wiggins, GP, Otto, Poole etc. He's only had two turnovers, and Boston's other two main scoring options (Brown and Smart) have had two and three, respectively, so his turnovers haven't been the killer to the degree that you're insinuating they are.

He's played well (that doesn't mean he's been perfect). I don't know why you'd even contest that point.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Outside of game 1 the series has been boring. Too much shooting inconsistency. No fast breaks or breakaway plays. Just poor shooting efforts from stars 75% of the game.
Don’t wanna hear it! Y’all was too busy hating on the heat