The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A lot of folks singling out Draymond, but he made a number of momentum-changing plays on defense, and that's taking its toll on him where he's not as effective on offense as he once was. Ain't no doubt he needs to play better, but he's an undersized big with a lot of mileage on his body, and missed a good portion of the season because his body is breaking down. That's not an excuse for his play, it's just to provide some perspective on what state he's in.

:manny:
Ok. Now compliment Wiggins contributions as well.

If you're able to draft up all that for Draymond and his in play, surely you can do the same for Wiggins who you've shytted on the entire year.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
He's been hustling. I can't criticize his effort, whatsoever. He's been great in that respect, and is proving that he indeed does have heart. But still his offense isn't good enough. If the Warriors are any hope of winning this, they need him to deliver (offensively), and that goes for everyone else not named Steph. Poole hasn't been good enough; Klay hasn't been good enough; Dray hasn't been good enough.

The bar has been set so low for Wiggins that folks are praising him for his hustle, which granted, he deserves credit for, but this cat is a #1 pick missing open shots cause the Celtics aren't respecting his shooting and offensive game.

Steph needs these nxggas to step up their scoring/shooting. All of them.
He’s literally came thru with huge plays on offense for the warriors even when Steph hasn’t .. I mean unless you think they brought him in to score 30 I don’t see the problem

Daps
Ok. Now compliment Wiggins contributions as well.

If you're able to draft up all that for Draymond and his in play, surely you can do the same for Wiggins who you've shytted on the entire year.
I've already done that - about 3-4 times. Read, nxgga. You have some nerve. How about you give the Warriors/Steph credit, I been seen you trying to ride the Celtics all throughout the Finals.

:unimpressed:

Daps
Wiggins wasn’t clamping Tatum? Alright bro you got it..we all just watched the game man.
He wasn't.

Tatum was the one fukking up, all on his own (for the most part), against everyone. Not just Wiggins. You not about to turn this Warriors win into your agenda about Wiggins.

Stop that shyt, nxgga.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That’s how they’ve been winning tho ..can’t change now :yeshrug:
Yes you have to make adjustments to win these types of series. Literally every team had played GS the same way and they all lost. At some point you need to take the easy points

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A lot of folks singling out Draymond, but he made a number of momentum-changing plays on defense, and that's taking its toll on him where he's not as effective on offense as he once was. Ain't no doubt he needs to play better, but he's an undersized big with a lot of mileage on his body, and missed a good portion of the season because his body is breaking down. That's not an excuse for his play, it's just to provide some perspective on what state he's in.

:manny:
Well going into next season maybe it’s best served for him to come off the bench and Kerr have Kuminga start