The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Yea. It’s frustrating because Boston is the better team. The Warriors are the old veteran boxer that still has his punch but everything else is slower or a step behind from their prime years. If not for Steph playing out of his mind and Tatum playing like a complete moron, Boston wins. At this point I kinda want Golden State to win because Boston doesn’t deserve it. Being that inconsistent and that incompetent shouldn’t be rewarded.

Series has a few more games left. Steph answered the call now it’s on Tatum to answer the call like he has done so many times. 2-2 and we’re back to where we started. Ime has to make some adjustments, Gotta win on the road to bring 18 home.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You see it. It’s just drive and kick, drive and kick and hope the D collapses enough to give up wide open threes. Well GSW stopped collapsing and the offence dried up.
Right. All it took was for GS to stop falling for the BS and keep a hand in their face and they stop hitting 3’s.
Can’t try and match 3 pointers with the Warriors.

Boston was trying to beat them with 3’s when they could have easily just gone to the basket and either scored or got fouls. It they insisted on trying to out shoot them and so far it hasn’t worked.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Celtics can still win, but this series was exactly why I was like you don't want to go up against defending/recent champions. Warriors have fukked up multiple times and are tied. What happens if Klay goes off of on some Game 6 shyt???? :wtf:

If Poole can have ONE “Poole Party” type game and Warriors win this Championship

I’ll even say if draymond hits multiple threes Warriors win easy cause Celtics treating him like Ben Simmons at this point

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
A lot of folks singling out Draymond, but he made a number of momentum-changing plays on defense, and that's taking its toll on him where he's not as effective on offense as he once was. Ain't no doubt he needs to play better, but he's an undersized big with a lot of mileage on his body, and missed a good portion of the season because his body is breaking down. That's not an excuse for his play, it's just to provide some perspective on what state he's in.

:manny:

This level of caping for one of the worst final displays we’ve seen is incredible….

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea. It’s frustrating because Boston is the better team. The Warriors are the old veteran boxer that still has his punch but everything else is slower or a step behind from their prime years. If not for Steph playing out of his mind and Tatum playing like a complete moron, Boston wins. At this point I kinda want Golden State to win because Boston doesn’t deserve it. Being that inconsistent and that incompetent shouldn’t be rewarded.
But they are not the better team, they rely of 3’s when they don’t have to and they turn the ball over way too much. Klay isn’t old and washed up, he is coming off two career ending injuries. It’s amazing he is even playing. This is the nba playoffs the better team always win and so far these teams are atleast even