The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So if Steph is hurt or hampered by this injury and the Celtics win the chip are yall going to put an asterisk next to this title win like yall did to the warriors when they beat the Cavs without Kyrie? Or is that hate on reserved for the Warriors?:mjgrin:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So if Steph is hurt or hampered by this injury and the Celtics win the chip are yall going to put an asterisk next to this title win like yall did to the warriors when they beat the Cavs without Kyrie? Or is that hate on reserved for the Warriors?:mjgrin:

FOH

THERE AINT NOTHING WRONG
WITH THAT MAN.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nah I always remember how they treated Bill Russell. Didn’t some Celtics fans break into his crib and defecate on his bed word to Amber Heard?

Plus black baseball players noted how racist boston fans are. Torii Hunter being one of them who said he’d rather retire than get traded to that racist ass city . fukk em.

No that was not Russell.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

Tatum and Robert Williams( Timelord is an All NBA Defense and in the paint Nightmare) are both playing Hurt and this game was basically Over(12 point game with 4 minutes left) when that play happened, healthy Curry wasn’t bringing them back and he stayed in the game, Celtics have shown they can beat GS with a healthy Steph Curry :yeshrug:

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Troll attempt and a bad one. Unless my memory is off, Kyrie got hurt in the opening game of the Finals.
Troll better, not harder next time.

I don't believe in asterixes really because (unintentional) injuries are a part of the game.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ITS NOT BECAUSE ANYONE
WITH 2 EYES COULD SEE
MEMPHIS BLEW GM 1
BUT CLEARLY OUTPLAYED GS
IN 2 OF THOSE 3 GMS.

SO THAT 2-1 LEAD AINT shyt
BUT A TALKING POINT.
:devil:
:evil:

I think Memphis was scared…thinking Golden State was unbeatable and still the team from 2016. Boston on the other hand is abusing them and knows they’re nearly washed up. Memphis probably watching this and kicking themselves for how they played. I expect a Grizzlies-Warriors matchup to go alot differently next year if they meet in the playoffs.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
NOO1VVn.gif

Wait is that Jadakiss? Lol

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
The coli a week ago…

Warriors in 5 or 6. No way does the Warrior dynasty lose to these dudes. Steph gotta cement his legacy even more. Fuxk dem Celtics. :pacspit:

Warriors in 5. Too many options on Tatum. I’m pretty sure brown will average 5 TOs against Wiggins. Too much offense

Warriors in 5. Too much firepower for Boston to match with.

Dubs not losing to these dudes man. They'll put up a better fight than Dallas, but same outcome nonetheless

Warriors are gonna walk these boy's down in 6.

They gonna have Horford and Rob Williams gasping for air

The Coli after game 3….

30 carrying bums smh

This is

2007 cavs

2018 cavs

Status

The Coli flipping the script in a matter or 7 days. Now they only have Curry + Bums :russ:

Series is FAR from over guys.

Last edited: