The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

VlrtLtE.jpg

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq done dyed his beard on NBA TV :mjlol:

Steve Smith with a great point about Udoka getting those bigs to show closer to the ball on those screens. That shut the Warriors water off.

I never thought I’d see this Golden State core go 5 minutes without scoring a basket.
G7 2016 they did the same in the last 4:39

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
this p*ssy in here gloatin across multiple posts and too much of a coward to directly quote anyone. lemme ignore this no-basketball ass mufukka. lets see how tatum impersonating magic johnson works out for the series you homo. i'm sure these guys will keep hitting 90 percent from the 3 and they should just let tatum facilitate and not score. fact is you got lucky cause dudes started hitting shots like crazy, so yeah, he was able to technically pass to someone who then made a shot, woopdefukkindoo. tatum sucked tonight, face it. if he keeps missing everything and trying to pass to role players all game, the celtics are gonna lose the fukkin series.

You posted a comment earlier saying “That Williams guy does nothing on the court” referring to Rob :dead:

Just tragic posting :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Seattle/Tacoma
mufukka, wtf are you? that was sarcasm genius. i know he can't magically snap his fingers and have 12 baskets, but the point is people overrate this mufukka when all he does is chuck 3s. you been on here 2 months or whatever and quotin my shyt? it don't matter what you heard about him bein the best offensive player of all time, I heard the shyt, so I posted what i posted. lol, if this random dude with 6 posts ain't heard some shyt, it wasn't said by anyone on the earth. don't reply to me again with this nonsense. all yall new posters garbage as fukk.
Was it sarcasm or were you making a point about him being overrated and using this game as an example? Those 2 things don't go together slim. I been lurking since this site started. How long I've been posted got nothing to do with the discussion. Old posters talkin bout the old days...but that's the thing they the old days...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Steph was great, and Otto and Loon were great tonight. Everyone else was average or just bad

We gave up too many open threes. We had tatum in check. But Kerr saw Poole giving us nothing on both ends, and still kept him in. I guess GP2 isnt really available. He got zero game time

Just a frustrating loss, mostly bc we were right there. All we had to do was not fukk up for a quarter
I think wiggins was great tbh but agree with the rest

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I wonder what’s the most road games a championship team has ever won in the playoffs…playing on the road means nothing to this celtics team

They have one of the best point differentials on the road in the history of the NBA.

Not including tonight double digit win.

And they play GS great at their own arena.