The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Celtics had the an out of body shooting experience in the fourth which won’t be duplicated. But Green, Poole, and Klay better wake up
It doesn't have to be duplicated.

Tatum was extremely subpar.

This is not looking good for the warriors AT ALL.

Which is why I voted Celtics in 6.

Oh, btw. Warriors losing game 2 as well

:sas2:

Daps
Nobody said that but again Poole was killing the momentum... like pull him aside and tell him keep it simple as I been saying all fukkin year, one move and blow by his defender to the basket.. he's quick,,, he gets caught up in 2 to 3 moves then forgets what he going to do next... just keep it simple.. cut off the screens and if the shot is there take it, if he got a slower defender on his attack..
I'm sure Poole has been told many a time to keep it simple, and I'm sure he knows what to do, but the man has never been to the playoffs before. This is to be expected, as 99.99999% of players in the same situation would perform like this. There's nothing that Kerr can say or do that is going to miraculously turn Poole into someone who plays like they've been there before. It's up to him, and it's going to take time.

Again, this is why I've been saying all season why the Warriors needed to make trades for guys who've been there and done that. It shouldn't be expected that Klay (after a two-year layoff), Wiggins (in his first playoff run) and Poole (in his first playoff run) were going to be enough to win a title.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Amina Smith :banderas:

PXL-20220603-033941411-exported-534-1654227604150-2.jpg

Image got deleted, post it again

Daps
You talking about LeBron.....oh shyt you were talking about Steph :lolbron:. Its only game 1 but you know you going to be in defense mode the next few days LOL
This series is playing out how I thought it would. I mean, I've only literally been talking about how flawed the Warriors roster is all season.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ime on the post game interview is now talking about how well JT played in the game especially early in the beginning even though he was struggling shooting, but the casuals telling me otherwise. He’s talking about JT attacking the box and one/zone and getting his teammates involved.
He got wherever he wanted on the court. That’s the scary part about this game

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm sure Poole has been told many a time to keep it simple, and I'm sure he knows what to do, but the man has never been to the playoffs before. This is to be expected, as 99.99999% of players in the same situation would perform like this. There's nothing that Kerr can say or do that is going to miraculously turn Poole into someone who plays like they've been there before. It's up to him, and it's going to take time.

Again, this is why I've been saying all season why the Warriors needed to make trades for guys who've been there and done that. It shouldn't be expected that Klay (after a two-year layoff), Wiggins (in his first playoff run) and Poole (in his first playoff run) were going to be enough to win a title.
What trade?

A rim running big?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Ime on the post game interview is now talking about how well JT played in the game especially early in the beginning even though he was struggling shooting, but the casuals telling me otherwise. He’s talking about JT attacking the box and one/zone and getting his teammates involved.
this p*ssy in here gloatin across multiple posts and too much of a coward to directly quote anyone. lemme ignore this no-basketball ass mufukka. lets see how tatum impersonating magic johnson works out for the series you homo. i'm sure these guys will keep hitting 90 percent from the 3 and they should just let tatum facilitate and not score. fact is you got lucky cause dudes started hitting shots like crazy, so yeah, he was able to technically pass to someone who then made a shot, woopdefukkindoo. tatum sucked tonight, face it. if he keeps missing everything and trying to pass to role players all game, the celtics are gonna lose the fukkin series.