The Internet ruining new movies unappreciation

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It’s not just spoilers.

It’s theory culture and trailer reaction culture.

And a lot of these insider stories aren’t vetted.

How many actors were supposedly cast to be in Fantastic 4 :mjlol:

I used to like going to the movies for the trailers. That’s pretty much dead now.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
yep.. they spoiling the new Dr.Doom too he aint even been shown yet :sadcam:

companies encourage this on purpose to get first week numbers

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My browser's homepage is Google News which immediately spoiled some major cameos the morning of the movie release.

I wasn't even planning to watch the movie but ran out to see it that night cause I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to be surprised.

It feels like for this movie it was wayyy worse than before.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I don’t mind. Most of the movies being spoiled I wouldn’t have seen anyways. Or, I would have seen them regardless and the spoiler makes it more interesting.

Any real BIG movie that has my interest usually has more to talk about than just cameos and the spoilers would be tied heavy into the plot and therefore not understood unless I saw the movie.

And the Deadpool cameo reveals I kind of appreciate because it’s that kind of movie; it plays a lot on other movies.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s not just spoilers.

It’s theory culture and trailer reaction culture.

And a lot of these insider stories aren’t vetted.

How many actors were supposedly cast to be in Fantastic 4 :mjlol:

I used to like going to the movies for the trailers. That’s pretty much dead now.
That’s the biggest problem right there, seeing everyone’s reaction to things all the time and that being marketed to people.

I admit, some reviews I do appreciate but most of them feel like pointless promotion and content created just to generate views.

Like, I’m tired of seeing the dude standing in his room with shelves of toys or DVDs or movie posters, video games, whatever!

…talking to his camera. Reading his little essay on the film he watched the night before like it’s some weird online school assignment.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
You have to pretty much see this movies the opening weekend or you are getting spoiled.

A fighter in an MMA podcast I was listening to yesterday casually dropped two of the cameos and they weren't even talking about the movie.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
nVHtZqq.jpeg

Fa79Qon.jpeg

mfMyHEA.png

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I have no issues with spoilers for those that do it might be best to stay completely off the net

I only have an issue with spoilers if it's integral to the plot.

Conan O'Brien spoiled The Sixth Sense on his late night show. Granted it was like 6 months later but I hadn't seen it. I still haven't watched it the whole way through because the entire time I'm like "This nikka is dead." and it completely takes me out of the movie.

Deadpool spoilers wouldn't bother me (key word). It'd make me more hyped to see the characters in action. It's not integral to the plot.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yea soon as I got spoiled that

Snipes, Evans and X-23 were in it

…I had to book a ticket. Internet in 2024 doesn’t give a FUKK about ruining surprises :mjlol: