The Internet ruining new movies unappreciation

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's :mjlol: enough when some trailer reveals a bit much, then you get spoilers from articles and shyt

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no issues with spoilers for those that do it might be best to stay completely off the net

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I was on YT and this a$$hole had a thumbnail that had a character partially shown. I'm like, why is this your fukking thumbnail!? You spoiled something and got/get nothing from it. I didn't click, but for fukk sake you just fukked everyone who was scrolling innocently on YT.

It was Evans with the hood up but with the red, white and blue shown. I know his whole thing is a fake out but I had no idea Evans was even in the movie until that one God damned thumbnail!

I have no issues with spoilers for those that do it might be best to stay completely off the net
It's 2024! How is that possible? The Internet is ingrained into all we do. The election, the Olympics, even streaming has commercials and ads.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I was on YT and this a$$hole had a thumbnail that had a character partially shown. I'm like, why is this your fukking thumbnail!? You spoiled something and got/get nothing from it. I didn't click, but for fukk sake you just fukked everyone who was scrolling innocently on YT.

It was Evans with the hood up but with the red, white and blue shown. I know his whole thing is a fake out but I had no idea Evans was even in the movie until that one God damned thumbnail!

It's 2024! How is that possible? The Internet is ingrained into all we do. The election, the Olympics, even streaming has commercials and ads.
Lmfao or they leave distinct outlines or hints that may as well be blowhorn and they be like "who little ol me :troll:"

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yeah going on CBR is not gonna help you.

Some other tips.

Don't incite your algorithm on YouTube by searching up superhero related things.

Stay off Twitter.

Don't go into the superhero related threads on here. Dudes love to spoil once they've seen things.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have no idea nor do I have a solution to avoid spoilers, it's too wide spread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
spoilers in the title, spoilers in the caption, spoilers in the screen grab

I have unsubscribed, blocked and completely erradicated plenty of YT channels from my algorithm because of that shyt. OR Ill just watch a single video in a private screen.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I saw it on Sunday and didn't come across any spoilers. I stay out of the threads if I don't want shyt spoiled. I didn't see any on Twitter either tho. Got lucky.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Here’s how u avoid them … you ready ? Turn your fukking phone off

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Yahoo is the worst with spoilers, a article title will full on reveal a full spoiler without clicking on it the day of release. :wtf: