The Internet ruining new movies unappreciation

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’ve tried to stay away from DP/Wolvie talk since I haven’t seen it and won’t get to until next week, but wherever I’m at I see a$$holes ruining it.

Warning… some spoilers about the new DP movie.

In the Avengers 5 thread some posters ruined Evans and Snipes’ appearance without even using the spoilers tag.

CBR ruined X-23 and Lady Deadpool by mentioning them in titles.

I’ve stayed away from trailers that dropped after the first teaser, so maybe they were in them. But still, have some fukkin decency to remember people wanna be surprised. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yep, same shyt happened to me :francis:
Yeah, I stopped going into the thread after the second spoiler. I shoulda stopped after the first one. The guy quoted me too.

I’m sure there’s quite a few cameos, but man, why can’t dudes just shut the fukk up or use spoilers?

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
I remember when they leaked the spoiler footage of Avengers Endgame weeks before its release :unimpressed:

I ran into one spoiler but it sounded like straight up :duck: , only to see that it wasn't

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Its not so much the internet as much as these automated algorithms sucking you into some unwanted shyt

Watch a video on youtube like "What to know before seeing Spiderman: No Way Home"

Day after release, recommended videos like "ANDREW GARFIELD & TOBY MAGUIRE No Way Home scenes - Audience Reaction :krs:"

:beli:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Saw a random article on Thursday, fukking Thursday, with the spoiler title of "_______ explains his cameo"

Yesterday was scrolling YouTube shorts and saw 3 more character spoilers in back to back shorts

I see shyt is being spoiled in here too, wtf :heh: