The I, Frankenstein- trailer looks like sh1t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I refuse to watch it just off the premise alone. I heard an interview before it came out with aaron eckhart on howard stern, and even he couldn't really explain that clusterfukk of a plot.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew the movie would be bad but I still thought it would be fun. Watched it earlier this week, it's just plain bad. It's like a SyFy movie. Bad CGI/acting/dialogue/make-up/music/etc.

Thatvgargoyle bytch was better. The brunette bytch that is :manny:
I actually liked the Queen Gargoyle MILF. :lolbron:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I refuse to watch it just off the premise alone. I heard an interview before it came out with aaron eckhart on howard stern, and even he couldn't really explain that clusterfukk of a plot.

It reminded me a lot of Underworld plus elements of Dracula's plans in Van Helsing. Apparently, there was an idea to do a crossover with Underworld if the movie had been successful.

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Breh :mjlol:All the things to watch on Netflix, and you turn on I, fukking Frankenstein:lol23:

I can't believe you got through half of it

Lmao. That fukkboy recommendation thing on Netflix made it my first recc...so I gave it a shot last night before bed...

I got halfway cause I kept thinking "this HAS to get better" :to:. but NOPE....Never trusting the recommendations ever again.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lmao. That fukkboy recommendation thing on Netflix made it my first recc...so I gave it a shot last night before bed...

I got halfway cause I kept thinking "this HAS to get better" :to:. but NOPE....Never trusting the recommendations ever again.
That shyt is so garbage :heh: