The I, Frankenstein- trailer looks like sh1t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word only role he needs to be in is trying to date Julia Roberts or any other random 40 yr old actress in some romantic comedy

nba_tracy_mcgrady_amused242_20120424_1369270865.png

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Years have passed since Dr. Frankenstein created a living creature by playing God. Many years, in fact, as now Frankenstein's monster cannot die. Stuck in a life of immortality, a modern day Frankenstein's monster has shaken off the cobwebs and adopted a personality and a bit of humanity over time as Adam Frankenstein (Aaron Eckhart).

Living in the shadows and picking off his predators with the martial art of kali stick fighting, Frankenstein has caught the attention of two warring factions: the demons and the gargoyles. Both groups become obsessed with ruling over all of Earth and realize the key to winning the battle is if they can crack the code: why can Adam Frankenstein not die?

Taking a keen interest in bringing corpses back to life is Terra (Yvonne Strahovski), a physiologist who is attempting to unlocking the age old problem of death. Could Frankenstein be the key?

Stay tuned for more information on the film as it develops.

why is this so retarded :russ: frankenstein using kali stick fighting... :pachaha: i will watch, but i wont pay.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I saw this preview at Thor like :dahell: where are they even trying to go with this? It makes no sense...I still will see this eventually just cause.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
:dead: Been seeing the commercials for this the past couple weeks. Thing is, I'm a sucker for these types of movies and will still see this shyt. Garbage or not.

It's based on a graphic novel written by Kevin Grevioux, the dude who did them Underworld movies...
I-Frankenstein-Comic-Book.jpg

Dude's black, so I always try to support his work when I can...
:ohhh: the concept he came up with for the first underworld was dope, then that flew out the window with the sequel:camby:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
It's coming out in January so u know its god awful...if you checking for movies in January and February you :ufdup:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Aaron Eckhart just looks absolutely awful in this...all his "mean faces" and "tough talk" dialogue just look and sound corny as fuk
cant believe the trailer actually showed him saying "this ends tonight" :snoop:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I never judge a movie on a trailer or first impression, especially after Dredd and Pacific Rim.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
this is the kind of flick thats makes 1 go :whoa: to the comc book/superhero movie phase hollywood is currently in.You know things are out of hand when aaraon eckhart is taking roles like this.And b4 anyone says 2-face stop it.This shyt is like legion meets van helsing :scusthov:

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. Was decent actually