'The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes' | Official Trailer | Lionsgate [11/17]

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The last one was mid. Does this one have some good drama?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Ok I'm in
This thing is so away from a chick flick I’m actually really curious to see how women will react to the sharp turn it takes. If they went in expecting a love story they are going to be super disappointed. It’s actually kinda hardcore where they take the plot. I think they had to do that to show how Snow becomes a villain. But it is heartbreaking because they hint at what he could have been.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thing is so away from a chick flick I’m actually really curious to see how women will react to the sharp turn it takes. If they went in expecting a love story they are going to be super disappointed. It’s actually kinda hardcore where they take the plot. I think they had to do that to show how Snow becomes a villain. But it is heartbreaking because they hint at what he could have been.

This was dope. Not a fan of the original movies but had time to watch this and didnt even know it was a villain origin story but it was a great psychological story about wars and propaganda. False hope and how that type of society will always breed monsters. I wouldnt mind another one after this to see more of young snow’s rise