The Hulk defends MCU by mentioning Anakin

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Basically three types of starwars movies/shows.

1) Jedi superhero Centric like all the saga trilogy movies, which Mark is probably talking about and is right about. they on ther 4th death star now i think.
2) Gunslinger centric shyt like Mando and Solo. because starswars is also a western at times. This stuff can be hit or miss but is good change form the jedi stuff
3) Straight war stuff like Andor and Rogue One, which is piff, but people don't get hyped for it enough. because they want jedi superhero stuff

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Basically three types of starwars movies/shows.

1) Jedi superhero Centric like all the saga trilogy movies, which Mark is probably talking about and is right about. they on ther 4th death star now i think.
2) Gunslinger centric shyt like Mando and Solo. because starswars is also a western at times. This stuff can be hit or miss but is good change form the jedi stuff
3) Straight war stuff like Andor and Rogue One, which is piff, but people don't get hyped for it enough.
Andor?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Star Wars is shyt under Disney I dont really feel hes wrong from the headline.

Ruffalo needs to keep his mouth shut though bc he been there since the beginning as a premier member and still can't headline his own movie for some reason :mjlol:

You get the same thing every time when it comes to MCU Hulk lol

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Ruffalo needs to keep his mouth shut though bc he been there since the beginning as a premier member and still can't headline his own movie for some reason :mjlol:

If that was true you wouldn't have so many complaints.

And he can't headline his own movie because Universal still owns the movie rights and have been reluctant to let there be a Hulk movie since the first two kinda flopped, so his story arc has had to be played out across several movies and now shows.

Daps

The streets have been clamoring for that IG-88 stand alone

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The streets have been clamoring for that IG-88 stand alone

Had to Google that...some kinda Droid?

Disney fukked up big time by not just adapting stories and lore frol the expanded Star Wars Universe. The work was literally already done for them

Clone Wars animated series alone could have been adapted into live action and people would have went ape shyt

Daps
Had to Google that...some kinda Droid?

Disney fukked up big time by not just adapting stories and lore frol the expanded Star Wars Universe. The work was literally already done for them

Clone Wars animated series alone could have been adapted into live action and people would have went ape shyt
:mjlol: wouldn't be a damn draw

Like a groot mini series :youngsabo: