The: How Would You Respond? Thread

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
How should he respond to her text?

He should get ahold of her on the weekend to get drinks with her or meet her out. Then he could ask her to go back to his place after.

If she says she is keeping it low key and staying in he could always ask her to come over and watch a movie. Either way he's letting his intentions be known.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
aye Lee, it ain't rocket science bruh.

homeboy shud suggest a time and place that he wants to meet #1 and #2 at. But make sure it sounds planned and concrete, meaning no room for bullshyt/confusion/2nd guessing. Dats all. Fuk errthang' else. If they wid it, ku'. Otherwise, it is what it is. :manny:

there are 3,000,000,000 hoes out there. Granted a good half of that are +18 and a good half of that is 5+ and above. Besides, n!ggaz shudn't be stressing over no chick until he gets a wiff of da puzzy. For all you kno she cud have a stank snatch capable of even knockin out da most smelliest piece of shyt on da face of dis earth. :scusthov:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
He should get ahold of her on the weekend to get drinks with her or meet her out. Then he could ask her to go back to his place after.

If she says she is keeping it low key and staying in he could always ask her to come over and watch a movie. Either way he's letting his intentions be known.
What if he wants to go back to their house or her house? It seems dude could get them to his spot, but they become hesitant on the first day to get to go back to their/her house. When he says his spot, they start smiling?

How would you make it back to their/her spot?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
What if he wants to go back to their house or her house? It seems dude could get them to his spot, but they become hesitant on the first day to get to go back to their/her house. When he says his spot, they start smiling?

How would you make it back to their/her spot?

Suggest a movie. Or a glass of wine or whatever. I mean keep it simple.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So dude texted her, girl #2...she responded, and then he responded and then she said:

Did you have fun last night? I was out with my friend, headed to the gym now.

How would yall respond?

Last edited: