The: How Would You Respond? Thread

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
this what he said, she said last week, before their meeting:

I just wanted to touch base with you before the night was over. First of all, it was nice talking with you this afternoon. Thank you for bearing with me even after my phone continued to drop the calls (taking the phone to get looked at is on my "To Do" list, which I will hopefully have done by the weekend) on you. I am looking forward to meeting you in person, and getting to spend some time with you, this coming Monday.

Thanks for getting me started with oovoo. Hopefully, depending on your schedule, we can chat this weekend. Tomorrow evening will be a little busy for me, but Friday on in the evening I will be available.

Hope you have a great evening.

She sounds lame as all fukk. I hope her looks make up for it :ld:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
LOL. How would you respond to them then? Female emotion is female emotion

1st girl: Wait a few days, then contact her again with concrete plans (not a vague suggestion). That's assuming she doesn't contact him first, which she probably will. If she's not down, move on the next one. :yeshrug:

2nd girl: She seems DTF; he should pursue that. :shaq:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
1st girl: Wait a few days, then contact her again with concrete plans (not a vague suggestion). That's assuming she doesn't contact him first, which she probably will. If she's not down, move on the next one. :yeshrug:

2nd girl: She seems DTF; he should pursue that. :shaq:
How would you respond to his text?

Some ideas/Thoughts?
--- When do you wanna meet? ...or...
--- We could meet later? ...or...
--- What kind of fun are you talking about? ...or...
--- Whats her address? lol

What would you say to make her DTF asap or soon?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
How would you respond to his text?

Some ideas/Thoughts?

What would you say to make her DTF asap or soon?

I think he should keep the ball in his court and just suggest something. He probably has a decent idea of what she's into by now, so it shouldn't be too hard to come up with something that she'd be interested in.

Or maybe they could just keep it simple go out for a couple drinks somewhere classy. :leon:

If she's feeling him (and he's not a complete lame) it'll work itself out. :obama:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Yes... She'll either confirm or decline

Also, what are your thoughts on these potential text responses, to girl 2?

What would you get your juice flowing? Also dude aint really just using tactics, girl 1, was 4 hour date, girl 2 was a 5 hour date. He still wanna be mackish about them.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Him telling me where we're meeting and when (within the dates I have available). Planning and a little forethought is going to hook me. Time is valuable and all that fun stuff, knowing you consider that is sexy.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Him telling me where we're meeting and when (within the dates I have available). Planning and a little forethought is going to hook me. Time is valuable and all that fun stuff, knowing you consider that is sexy.
what if he says: What kind of fun are you looking into? before getting into meeting?