The: How Would You Respond? Thread

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
This thread is to help you or friend out who has received a voicemail, call, text, etc and is trying to figure out a way to respond.

You probably already know how to respond but want more perspectives.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So my buddy sent this message to a girl he met:

I had a good time, we should get together again.

She responded back:

I had a good time too, thanks again for everything.

---
I told my buddy it seems she is saying, thanks but no thanks? Or is she being appreciative. Also it
seems she cancelled her profile after they met.

---
How would you respond?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So my buddy also sent the message to a girl he met:

She responded back:

I did too, getting together would be fun :smile: She also cancelled her profile after they met.

---
I told my buddy he should ask her, when she wants to meet. As it appears she is ready to get down. Might it be too fast, and should he pick a time to meet.

---
How would you respond?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1st she's not interested she had a good time but no spark or attraction

2nd. Girl is interested, be wary she deleted her account aka ready to rake things fast

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my buddy sent this message to a girl he met:

She responded back:

I had a good time too, thanks again for everything.

---
I told my buddy it seems she is saying, thanks but no thanks? Or is she being appreciative. Also it
seems she cancelled her profile after they met.

---
How would you respond?
don't respond. hit her up a cupple of days later and suggest a date and a place. if she declines, move on.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
1st girl - someone else is in the picture. She's either talking to or more interested in. Possibly an ex. He should text her to see how her day is or whatever sometime. Then he should wait a few days and see if she'd like to hang out again.

2nd chick - Is a hoe and she can't be trusted. He should fukk her then keep it moving.

:manny:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
1st girl - someone else is in the picture. She's either talking to or more interested in. Possibly an ex. He should text her to see how her day is or whatever sometime. Then he should wait a few days and see if she'd like to hang out again.

2nd chick - Is a hoe and she can't be trusted. He should fukk her then keep it moving.

:manny:
How should he respond to her text?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Oh he shares that girl. :scusthov:
this what he said, she said last week, before their meeting:

I just wanted to touch base with you before the night was over. First of all, it was nice talking with you this afternoon. Thank you for bearing with me even after my phone continued to drop the calls (taking the phone to get looked at is on my "To Do" list, which I will hopefully have done by the weekend) on you. I am looking forward to meeting you in person, and getting to spend some time with you, this coming Monday.

Thanks for getting me started with oovoo. Hopefully, depending on your schedule, we can chat this weekend. Tomorrow evening will be a little busy for me, but Friday on in the evening I will be available.

Hope you have a great evening.