The Honorable Umar Johnson wants all the smoke.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clout demons. Dudes who have built up a little online following shytting on Umar won't be able to stand the fact that their whole shyt will get crushed if he opens a schoolthey'll be cats doing live streams during school hours, throwing rocks through windows, walking through the halls and being loud...He needs to abandon the school idea for this alone, but he won't

How much paper you wanna put up on this? STFU dude and stop talking.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gay ass fruitcake deflecting like the loser bytch that he is. He doesn't know anyone in real life like that fool. :laff: Stupids MFs out here bragging about phds but act like kids in daycare centers.:mjlol:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When people who claim to be professional don't behave like one, they'll always get called out by stand up folk like me. So get used to it, you losers in life like @Booker T Garvey and the other decayed fraudulent nutjobs called jermaine shoemaker, bart simpson and mushmouth etc.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
When people who claim to be professional don't behave like one, they'll always get called out stand up folk like me. So get used to it, you losers in life like @Booker T Garvey and the other decayed fraudulent nutjobs called jermaine shoemaker, bart simpson and mushmouth etc.

Lipmspoots jinkyraps on the wopy wopy! :russ:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Booker T Garvey You:

maxresdefault.jpg

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
He's gotta stop making dates, that's what's fukking him up.

When he went on the breakfast club that was first time I saw him show a shred of humility and admit he didn't have enough money to run and operate a school.

And yes somebody will absolutely shoot up, bomb, graffiti the school, thrown rocks through the windows all of that will happen b/c nikkas hate Umar. :manny:

how much did the buildings cost?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always some fake sissy shyt coming from this fakkit loser in life @Booker T Garvey. The other day he said, I will start stalking elmo and esther rolle neck in real life. I mean FOR WHAT? :rolleyes: Now he's crying like a bytch again talking about people fake fire bombing some wack ass filth. This dummy is so p*ssy, it's fukking ridiculous smh. :why: