The Honorable Umar Johnson wants all the smoke.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I told y’all people will go to his school to make videos, now somebody made a video outside of his school when it’s not even open yet..

They’ll fire bomb it when it does open, watch. :manny:

It's not gonna open breh:skip:. They go to his school to show that's it's in the same condition as it was when he bought 2 years ago. No one is sabotaging Umar

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not gonna open breh. They go to his school to show that's it's in the same condition as it was when he bought 2 years ago. No one is sabotaging Umar

You can tell @Booker T Garvey is homeless or lives in a sewer or something. That idiot doesn't know anything and always co-signs LOSERS. :martin:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
It's not gonna open breh. They go to his school to show that's it's in the same condition as it was when he bought 2 years ago. No one is sabotaging Umar

It went from Umar stealing the money, to oh he used the money to get the buildings, but the buildings won't open :skip:

either way none of what you typed negated my point, if and when the school opens, it'll be bombed. I was right before lil buddy. :francis:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It went from Umar stealing the money, to oh he used the money to get the buildings, but the buildings won't open :skip:

either way none of what you typed negated my point, if and when the school opens, it'll be bombed. I was right before lil buddy. :francis:

People were on his side again when he bought the buildings. Then he starting making promises about opening the school in a year, and having a block party on the campus. Nothing happened and the school is in the same condition.

Why do you think some one would bomb the school? No one has done anything to sabotage him this far.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People were on his side again when he bought the buildings. Then he starting making promises about opening the school in a year, and having a block party on the campus. Nothing happened and the school is in the same condition.Why do you thing some one bomb the school? No one has done anything to sabotage him this far.

@Booker T Garvey is stupid. You don't need no fake big ass GARBAGE school. That fraudulent dummy isn't oprah etc and he doesn't have the qualifications either. Start small, then grow but nope that lying ass fraud won't do that cause he's not sincere at all. :francis:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
People were on his side again when he bought the buildings. Then he starting making promises about opening the school in a year, and having a block party on the campus. Nothing happened and the school is in the same condition.

Why do you think some one would bomb the school? No one has done anything to sabotage him this far.

He's gotta stop making dates, that's what's fukking him up.

When he went on the breakfast club that was first time I saw him show a shred of humility and admit he didn't have enough money to run and operate a school.

And yes somebody will absolutely shoot up, bomb, graffiti the school, thrown rocks through the windows all of that will happen b/c nikkas hate Umar. :manny:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
@Booker T Garvey is stupid. You don't need no fake big ass GARBAGE school. That fraudulent dummy isn't oprah etc and he doesn't have the qualifications either. Start small, then grow but nope that lying ass fraud won't do that cause he's not sincere at all. :francis:

Julaptides are krickling over the red moon...it's so quilfilly :leon:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's gotta stop making dates, that's what's fukking him up.When he went on the breakfast club that was first time I saw him show a shred of humility and admit he didn't have enough money to run and operate a school. And yes somebody will absolutely shoot up, bomb, graffiti the school, thrown rocks through the windows all of that will happen b/c nikkas hate Umar.

Shut up fool. He can't even run a school with 2 students, GTFOH man. Dude keeps talking about a boarding school???? WTF :dahell:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
why do these dudes care so much about Umar and his school.

this is weird.

going to the school and videoing it.

for what

:gucci:

Clout demons. Dudes who have built up a little online following shytting on Umar won't be able to stand the fact that their whole shyt will get crushed if he opens a school

they'll be cats doing live streams during school hours, throwing rocks through windows, walking through the halls and being loud...He needs to abandon the school idea for this alone, but he won't :manny: