The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Harris peaked after the DNC and has been losing support which is NOT good considering Trump has run a shytty campaign.

Obama is being trotted out to try and stop the bleeding but he cannot change people’s view of Harris.

She is just not taken seriously.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This also speaks to a bigger problem.

Men and women like Obama, and the brood he hangs with, have issues addressing serious, adult, black Americans, especially men.

It's either this dressing down half-baked paternalism, victim narratives, or celebrity emulation.

They are incapable of sitting down with serious adults and have conversations about creating/supporting strong nuclear families, education policy, land/property ownership, and so on.

The reason: they are bereft and it would expose the grift.

It's a joke.

And the worst part is these were normal concessions and conversations last century and even right up
to the last two times we had democrats running for president.
Speaking about integration, college education, supporting black families etc. was normal.

Now people just say "Are you fukkING CRAZY ? They don't have to just worry about US!".

All of sudden Black American anxieties about the economy and the unique position we're put in due to
systemic segregation is just "Extreme" and "Crazy".

No to go off topic but I spoke about segregation being baked into society from how travel is done down to how
entire cities were constructed and shaped. Chicago being a great example of this.

Shortly after I posted, one of the resident Coli Dem shills tripped over himself to call me "Crazy" and to say I'm "not adding to discussions".

These are irrational people.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yes you did. You do realize black people in america are of different income brackets. Not all of us are low income, you dumb bytch.

You stupid cracka

The report found that Black workers face barriers and imbalances across the US economy, being disproportionately represented in low-wage jobs and 43 percent making under $30,000 per year. Among higher-paying jobs, Black Americans are massively underrepresented relative to their 13 percent share of the US labor force.

The Black experience at work in charts

Daps
Shut your white supremacist ass up and go back to st0rmfr0nt. Goofies mad at black men because we wont allow ourselves to be disrespected by these agents of white supremacy like your bytch ass is. Youre not getting me to vote talking down on me and at the same time posting some disrespectful shyt implying that we all come from broken households and working menial jobs. Take that shyt to st0rmfr0nt where youll feel right at home. Seriously dont waste your time. Your racist comments have been reported. I encourage everybody to report these racist trolls off the site.
you suck dikk and take penis up your ass.

if trump gets in office, your lifestyle will be criminalized.

you better hope kamala wins.

:ufdup:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
And the worst part is these were normal concessions and conversations last century and even right up
to the last two times we had democrats running for president.
Speaking about integration, college education, supporting black families etc. was normal.

Now people just say "Are you fukkING CRAZY ? They don't have to just worry about US!".

All of sudden Black American anxieties about the economy and the unique position we're put in due to
systemic segregation is just "Extreme" and "Crazy".

No to go off topic but I spoke about segregation being baked into society from how travel is done down to how
entire cities were constructed and shaped. Chicago being a great example of this.

Shortly after I posted, one of the resident Coli Dem shills tripped over himself to call me "Crazy" and to say I'm "not adding to discussions".

These are irrational people.
That’s why I don’t post here anymore. I’m surprised you didn’t get banned by a shill mod :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You stupid cracka

The report found that Black workers face barriers and imbalances across the US economy, being disproportionately represented in low-wage jobs and 43 percent making under $30,000 per year. Among higher-paying jobs, Black Americans are massively underrepresented relative to their 13 percent share of the US labor force.

The Black experience at work in charts

Dumb motherfukker still doubling down on his ignorance. Save that horse shyt for st0rmfr0nt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
First, I have stated many times I am voting for Kamala for the particular reason of her maybe having a chance to replace 2 old Justices. Outside of that, I do not expect anything from her and I definitely do not accept any slander about my brothers by her supporters. If you want to get more undecided voters to participate, you tell them directly in a serious tone what is in it for them, and why it is important your candidate wins. You don't finger wag and admonish people, expecting them to turn around and then be suitably ashamed and vote the way you desire them.

He could have spoke to the issues, spoke to the importance of making the Supreme court more balanced, spoke about the laws being put in place to hinder voting. Then he could have thanked them for their support and asked them to please spread this information among others they know. Instead, he choose to talk down about Black men to Black men who are already Kamala supporters.

Black men deserve slander!!!

Conservative crackers are attempting to disenfranchise us and too many of us are too ignorant to identify the enemy and vote against them.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
My stance isn't absurd at all. You've been on this site, of all places, for 12 years and are oblivious to the whole "as a black man" Internet shyt?
yea ive seen it. not with enough regularity to know i could no longer use it but i get it

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why I don’t post here anymore. I’m surprised you didn’t get banned by a shill mod :mjlol:
It sucks man because I'm getting there too.

There's like 7 ? or 8? Hardcore Neo-conservative/Neo-liberal type "Black" posters on here who act like
a roving gang trying to police any political discussion across the entire website.

It's bizarre and fukking weird because they're all digital homies pushing anti-Black narratives and/or fail
to see that they're supporting very obvious right wing rhetoric or ideology.

It's even worse when they quote people they fundamentally don't understand like Malcolm X or Martin Luther King.

Last edited:
Daps
The link says the top Democratic candidates in 2020 were:

1. Joe biden
2. Bernie sanders
3. Elizabeth warren
4. Michael bloomberg
5. Pete buttiegieg
6. Amy klobuchar
7. Tulsi Gabbard
8. Tom steyer

How and why would they pick Kamala harris then blame black when she’s losing?

be delusional brehs. see this is why baracka gotta talk to you like that :mjlol:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Black men deserve slander!!!

Conservative crackers are attempting to disenfranchise us and too many of us are too ignorant to identify the enemy and vote against them.

Here you are doing the same thing White racist do. You take what a small amount of what Black men are doing, and you then use it as a reason to slander all Black men. You have just as much hatred for Black men as the racist you claim you are fighting against. If you are a Black man, you have just demonstrated a massive amount of self-hatred.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hey Barry
Hey Kamammy
Hey DNC

:pacspit: