The Hobbit The Desolation Of Smaug Discussion Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
they were snuffing orcs like crazy in this, heads flying everywhere, headshots, neck shots dayummm

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is no way you can see the HFR and not tell its different. It almost looks like an NFL game with a foggy lens. Very weird sensation, but I love it. Almost like you're watching it live.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this shyt was dooooooope brehs :wow:....the barrel scene was just :krs: mixed with :ohlawd: and a dash of :whoo:.....dat boy legolas gave absolutely positively no fuks in this movie and was puttin in some serious damn work....i mean this mufukka was on some terminator shyt :obama:....oh and smaug was :banderas:....9.5/10 movie easily

bruh I was watchin that barrel scene with the :gladbron: face the entire time

that fat dwarf put in more work in that scene than any of the other dwarfs in both movies combined :ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
bruh I was watchin that barrel scene with the :gladbron: face the entire time

that fat dwarf put in more work in that scene than any of the other dwarfs in both movies combined :ohlawd:
HELL YEA BREH!! :russ:
the way he rolled thru all them orcs then busted the barrel up and started puttin in work on them fuks :obama:, tossed the weapon to his homeboy :jawalrus:, then hopped in the barrel whip was just :ahh:....thee definition of swag :smugdraper:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
YO.

im working right by the imax theater here in nyc tonight so i bought some 10pm tickets for the imax experience...21.50 tho :damn:

fukk it

i love lord of the rings, i loved the first hobbit and ive read the book like 4 times

am i about to eat brehs?:wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
YO.

im working right by the imax theater here in nyc tonight so i bought some 10pm tickets for the imax experience...21.50 tho :damn:

fukk it

i love lord of the rings, i loved the first hobbit and ive read the book like 4 times

am i about to eat brehs?:wow: