The Hobbit The Desolation Of Smaug Discussion Thread

Bingoman

Rookie
Daps
once i heard its gonna be 3 movies i decided to read the book. so far these first 2 movies stack up pretty well. :ehh:

Bingoman

Rookie
Daps
high framerate. hobbit was filmed in 48FPS, I prefer the look. Most movie goers don't even know the difference, I don't know why they don't just show them all in 48FPS, it's how peter jackson intended it to be seen.
i wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless i saw the two playing right next to each other.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you surrounded by them LieMAX theaters :patrice:
I got a couple by me :blessed:
Yeah. It's fukking annoying. Our only legit imax screen is at the fukking science theater where they only show nature movies and bullshyt :upsetfavre:

I saw the first hobbit while I was in LA on a legit imax screen. To be honest, the screen was a little too big, the frames of the 3D glasses didn't even cover the whole fukking thing. they need like visor glasses for that shyt. I find another digital imax theater that shows the HFR in 3D. The other one has a separate 3D HFR that isn't digital imax.
i wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless i saw the two playing right next to each other.
there's a pretty big difference imo, once you know how they differ in look. 48FPS makes things look much more realistic and motion is much smoother.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Most action packed Lord of the Rings movies yet shyt was piff

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this shyt was dooooooope brehs :wow:....the barrel scene was just :krs: mixed with :ohlawd: and a dash of :whoo:.....dat boy legolas gave absolutely positively no fuks in this movie and was puttin in some serious damn work....i mean this mufukka was on some terminator shyt :obama:....oh and smaug was :banderas:....9.5/10 movie easily