• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This year is looking like the best one in the 2020s so far. I got so much heat on my spotify I plan out time every day I'm off work to listen to new shyt
:whew:

Don't sleep on Armani Caesar. I heard her joint yesterday and it was tough. She's better than alot of these nikkas.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
This year is looking like the best one in the 2020s so far. I got so much heat on my spotify I plan out time every day I'm off work to listen to new shyt
:whew:
We have gotten so much good music it’s been hard to keep up. If not for this thread I would have missed a lot.

Appreciate it bro

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
@A Pimp Named Slickback

You should update the first page every so often with new heat bro
I could update it with newer notable albums and artist drops every couple of weeks. Im already finishing the 2022 best music playlist

If I put everything new that came out on the first page every week, laptops and phones would crash Coli wide
:wow:

I wish I could use new polls but it won't let me add any or delete the one up now

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
These are the projects and tracks that got released these past 2 weeks. So much came out it was hard to keep track

Also the songs of the year playlist is coming soon. Give me suggestions so I can add them. I'm at like 70 tracks rn. Imma update the front page with artist highlights and standout albums of the month for the visitors and engagement soon

Nas might've put out the album of the year and what's crazy is there's alot of competition. You could say anyone from Kendrick to Roc Marciano to JID to Billy Woods has the best one. Hip hop is still thriving and it's beautiful to see

Songs released

Albums released

@RIPODB @steadyrighteous @CrushedGroove @Ya' Cousin Cleon @dora_da_destroyer @Majestyx @Dolo @IntellectualViolence @ThisWorldAintRight @The_Third_Man @SilverSamurai @Mastamimd @Low End Derrick @iamduval @BelowTheMasonDixon @cartierhoe @tremonthustler1 @PimpstarP @Boesky @3:30