The highest earning interracial couples...

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Unemployment for black men is at 16%

Companies hire black women cause it kills 2 birds with 1 stone. They hired a woman and a minority.

Black Men is considered dangerous in the workforce. (WHATEVER THE fukk THAT MEANS )

and the majority of black men/ black women relationships are hood related.. so u know why that $47,000 is the level

Who can blame them? You see this site, non stop black p*ssy boys crying about white people hoping they die and shyt. No wonder whites don't want to hire black fags.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i knew my union would rank close to the top before i even came in here. :yeshrug: interesting study tho.... :ehh:

You're union isn't close to the top, you're neck and neck for the 5th-6th spot, you need to look at the list again, plus the article is a bit old too.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You're union isn't close to the top, you're neck and neck for the 5th-6th spot, you need to look at the list again, plus the article is a bit old too.
actually going by that chart it shows we're closer to being "neck and neck" with the 4th spot. how about you take a look again. :youngsabo:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
actually going by that chart it shows we're closer to being "neck and neck" with the 4th spot. how about you take a look again. :youngsabo:
So being in 4th makes you close to the top? :heh: that's like celebrating coming in 4th at the Olympics, quit giving yourself a pity reward.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
So being in 4th makes you close to the top? :heh: that's like celebrating coming in 4th at the Olympics, quit giving yourself a pity reward.
closer to the top than the alternative. ouch! rim shot. :banderas:

nah lemme stop trolling y'all before one of y'all bust a blood vessel :fire: :heh:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
closer to the top than the alternative. ouch! rim shot. :banderas:

nah lemme stop trolling y'all before one of y'all bust a blood vessel :fire: :heh:

:childplease: like you hurting anyone, too bad that doesn't apply to me, :umad: celebrate being in the middle and acting like you on top brehettes. Sorry, it's too easy to shyt on you, notice how you only quoted me instead of the others, I must have hit a nerve :pachaha: Date white people and treat them like a trophy instead of for who they are brehs and brehettes

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
because you follow me around like a lost puppy quoting me. clearly you're upset by me. looks like *i* hit the nerve in you. just stayin :umad:

Please, post up all these quotes of me following you around and they can ban me for 3 months, I mainly post in the arcadium and the booth, the only threads I see you in are in the race tracks.(Now I wonder why that might be :mjpls: ) Now you reaching for straws with your :duck: Like I said, you only chose to quote me since I hit a nerve, keep digging a deeper hole friend, another W for me :win: @bk @Brooklynzson now if these quotes of me following you around don't show would you be willing to take the ban? Now watch you quickly back down :russ:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Please, post up all these quotes of me following you around and they can ban me for 3 months, I mainly post in the arcadium and the booth, the only threads I see you in are in the race tracks.(Now I wonder why that might be :mjpls: ) Now you reaching for straws with your :duck: Like I said, you only chose to quote me since I hit a nerve, keep digging a deeper hole friend, another W for me :win: @bk @Brooklynzson now if these quotes of me following you around don't show would you be willing to take the ban? Now watch you quickly back down :russ:
back again with another "paragraph" full of anger while proclaiming a "win". while i type one sentence and laugh at your fury over me. *takes HER win and leaves* :umad: :dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Asians be making money

They at the top of the list, They are making even more than the white male?
white people don't even notice asians are out pacing them. why? because whites base their entire existence on being superior to black people.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
back again with another "paragraph" full of anger while proclaiming a "win". while i type one sentence and laugh at your fury over me. *takes HER win and leaves* :umad: :dead:
You just said two sentences Instead of one,

Well point me to these 5 sentences since it's a paragraph :mjpls: You type one sentence but I see two sentences in your post right now :heh: Pointing out more inaccuracies in your post, Anothergirl takes her L and leaves :umad: while the Gifted One takes another W like usual :win: