The highest earning interracial couples...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Marry black and enjoy poverty, brehs
owQa4.png
that damn simile :laff: seriously tho i know 2 black- black millionaire power couples. one is my client and she's medical director of one of Houston most prestigious hospitals she's west indian (so is he). the other couple i know is nigerian. so hey ....:manny:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
This is crazy... That's the median?!?!?!? Muhfukkas ain't eating out here blood.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
that damn simile :laff: seriously tho i know 2 black- black millionaire power couples. one is my client and she's medical director of one Houston most prestigious hospitals she's west indian (so is he). the other couple i know is nigerian. so hey ....:manny:
WTF is your problem woman? You are disgusting!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anyways seeing this median just made me realize that I may not be a 6 figure breh with it certs, but damn my wages aren't so bad :obama:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:whoa: lets not bash black men. To be fair they don't have it as easy as other races of men. But some how they managed to make more than Hispanics.

:cape:

No excuses :beli:

Black men ain't shyt and this shows it, I could see why black women marry outside the race, too many no good worthless nikkas out here :snoop: I'd advise black women to marry out the race if they can :salute:I ain't mad at cha :obama:

:mjpls: Is it too obvious that I'm trolling :troll:

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Unemployment for black men is at 16%

Companies hire black women cause it kills 2 birds with 1 stone. They hired a woman and a minority.

Black Men is considered dangerous in the workforce. (WHATEVER THE fukk THAT MEANS )

and the majority of black men/ black women relationships are hood related.. so u know why that $47,000 is the level

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
i wonder how much of that black/black is some bum azz nikka sitting at home playing madden all day while his plump wife works two jobs

bash black men brehs :manny:
Some of us are some lazy mofos... I just got done talking to my boy that has 8 kids, is living with another chick he has yet to get pregnant and no car. I think his child support equals out to be $20 per child a month and this nicca was b1tching because he got his ass thrown in jail for non payment. He was telling me this while bragging about how this purp he just copped tasted good and drinking his $50 D'Usse cognac. I decided I wasn't fukking with homie anymore, I think I hate that nicca now though.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
No excuses :beli:

Black men ain't shyt and this shows it, I could see why black women marry outside the race, too many no good worthless nikkas out here :snoop: I'd advise black women to marry out the race if they can :salute:I ain't mad at cha :obama:

:mjpls: Is it too obvious that I'm trolling :troll:

I bet you one female almost hurt her hand attempting to dap this post...

guess which one it was?:mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Unemployment for black men is at 16%

Companies hire black women cause it kills 2 birds with 1 stone. They hired a woman and a minority.

Black Men is considered dangerous in the workforce. (WHATEVER THE fukk THAT MEANS )

and the majority of black men/ black women relationships are hood related.. so u know why that $47,000 is the level

this is true ive stated this before there is like 4 black males in my company of nearly 950 folks, none of us are in management, supervisory roles. Hell one of the 4 works in the mail room, the other 3 myself included just regular cats, while the black women are directors, supervisors, marketing managers etc.