The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The immigrant tethers are about to come in and make this platinum thread.
full

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
From the movie US.
Some immigrants come to America and believe they’re the “better group of black people” and some mimic the negative aspects of FBA culture.

I get it now.

i got you. a tether is something that binds in order to restrict movement. for instance, if one does rock climbing they have a "tether" on their harness to ensure that they do not fall. they are bound therefore they cannot move

tariq's thought process behind referring to some of us as tethers (i am non FBA, two west indian parents) is that there is a culture of african and west indian immigrants coming to america and working against foundational black american people fight toward eradicating white supremacy & getting what they're owed for building this country

now mosanto we are men not hoes, so not an absolute but relatively speaking, mad foreign flag nikkas love kissing white ass & fighting against anything that is pro black & progressive. especially if they know it offends non republican white folks. lmao oh they cool with saying the white republicans are the opps but fakkit ass nikkas like @Amestafuu (Emeritus) will elbow you in the ribs & cut you with a broken bottle if you dare say something bad about the white liberal. typical foreign flag sambo & the biggest uncle tom on this side of the locker room. lol but i digress....

you see, being all things democrat is not pro black nor progressive. hating on a hidden history museum that does not depend on white supremacist scholarship & lies is not pro black. most, not all, not most of the vehement black opposition to this museum are ox tail and jolloff nikkas. facts

:russ:

At you structuring this like a Pac song

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Duhhh, The skrilla! The C.O.N. (children of nasheed) Crew wont dare question daddy on why he switched up.

Just like none of them aint ask him why he let some cac bytch violate him by jumping in his whip and not checking the bytch.

Tariq aint got zero smoke for cacs.... he could've at least checked that cac camera man.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Damn…I’d like to see one of the Tariqalytes defend this.

The juelzing would have to be epic.

It astounds me how seemingly otherwise reasonable people can fukk with a guy whose modus operandi is to literally to get you to fund his retail ventures in which he sells his intellectual property and retail goods that you provided the capital for back to you.

Dude is a charlatan of the highest order.