The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Its amazing how this dude reinvents himself for the next lick.

Last year it was all about dont vote and we should let Trump win.

Before that it was FBA, before that mack lessons.

Now he's a researcher and historian.

:wow:
The nerve when you on here reinventing yourself from a Democrat nut dangler to a covid vaccine shill.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The immigrant tethers are about to come in and make this platinum thread.
full

Daps
The nerve when you on here reinventing yourself from a Democrat nut dangler to a covid vaccine shill.

Said by the dude that was pushing Trump talking points on the forums all last year?

How do you look at yourself in the mirror after c00ning that much?

How much did you get paid to carry water for Trump?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Said by the dude that was pushing Trump talking points on the forums all last year?

How do you look at yourself in the mirror after c00ning that much?

How much did you get paid to carry water for Trump?

I never pushed trump talking points…it just seems that way because massah tells you that anything not democrat is republican.

Daps
I never pushed trump talking points…it just seems that way because massah tells you that anything not democrat is republican.

No you pushed actual Trump points and you were even getting into it with those of us who wanted him out of office.

How much did Massa Trump pay you to shill for him?

Post one of your pay stubs no judgment zone

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully he can make it happen. This is the lane he should be in and stay. I have to give him props and especially for getting a news feature on it.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
What is the meaning of this term?

i got you. a tether is something that binds in order to restrict movement. for instance, if one does rock climbing they have a "tether" on their harness to ensure that they do not fall. they are bound therefore they cannot move

tariq's thought process behind referring to some of us as tethers (i am non FBA, two west indian parents) is that there is a culture of african and west indian immigrants coming to america and working against foundational black american people fight toward eradicating white supremacy & getting what they're owed for building this country

now mosanto we are men not hoes, so not an absolute but relatively speaking, mad foreign flag nikkas love kissing white ass & fighting against anything that is pro black & progressive. especially if they know it offends non republican white folks. lmao oh they cool with saying the white republicans are the opps but fakkit ass nikkas like @Amestafuu (Emeritus) will elbow you in the ribs & cut you with a broken bottle if you dare say something bad about the white liberal. typical foreign flag sambo & the biggest uncle tom on this side of the locker room. lol but i digress....

you see, being all things democrat is not pro black nor progressive. hating on a hidden history museum that does not depend on white supremacist scholarship & lies is not pro black. most, not all, not most of the vehement black opposition to this museum are ox tail and jolloff nikkas. facts