The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

He choosing violence huh, careful what you wish for Trae...

:mjlol: so you want him to son y'all again so you can know it's real?

Trae the last nikka that's gonna get shook in a hostile environment, bruh been sonning nikkas in their own arena's since high school. That nikka built for this...

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t see this type of hate for Steph when he be flopping on them 3s by jumping into defenders :jbhmm:

Matter fact every team in the league has players who do that shyt but y’all don’t say anything about them.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I don’t see this type of hate for Steph when he be flopping on them 3s by jumping into defenders :jbhmm:

Matter fact every team in the league has players who do that shyt but y’all don’t say anything about them.
Nobody is as egregious or shameless with it like your boy, even Steve Nash couldn't hold back his :hhh: and he never criticizes anybody.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SO they come off a timeout with .9sec left and they can't draw up a catch and shoot play off a screen or out the scrum? You cant lob a pass with under a second the person you catches it has to go up come back down then jump again takes too long...

Rose the only one with important game experience they afraid to take the big shot and get boood by the Garden...Not gonna work.

Thibs need to start Rose or Quickley. Payton is a liability

Edit: just saw the link :mjlol:

however I'd say burkes or rose .. either or would.work

I wouldn't even mind frank ,to put that defensive pressure on trae early ...

just dont know if the moment is to big for a player who hasnt played that much all this year

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nobody is as egregious or shameless with it like your boy, even Steve Nash couldn't hold back his :hhh: and he never criticizes anybody.

man please y’all acting like he’s a Vlade Divac level of flopper

I guarantee you Steph flops more times per game

mans fukk Steve Nash for stealing mvps from shaq & Kobe

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
What are you talking about? :dwillhuh:

Y’all fans are the ones yelling FU to Trae...like why breh? There’s no real rivalry yet y’all fans were attacking him mercilessly. He’s not choosing violence breh, he’s talking shyt. BIG difference
I’m no fan of Trae, I don’t like or respect his game but those chants by the MSG fans were completely unnecessary. I don’t respect fans when they get disrespectful towards players, taunt and boo all you want but don’t cross the line.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’m no fan of Trae, I don’t like or respect his game but those chants by the MSG fans were completely unnecessary. I don’t respect fans when they get disrespectful towards players, taunt and boo all you want but don’t cross the line.

I personally didn’t see anything wrong with the chant :manny: it’s trash talk

I also have more respect for Trae for stepping up and silencing the crowd :manny:

he can talk his shyt :ehh:

At least until Wednesday :ufdup:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

however I'd say burkes or rose .. either or would.work

I wouldn't even mind frank ,to put that defensive pressure on trae early ...

just dont know if the moment is to big for a player who hasnt played that much all this year

I would trust Rose but his form is not good for a .9 second catch and shoot IMO