The halo infinite reaction thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Im waiting for the 4k stream but I'll say this. 4k makes a huge difference for certain games. Halo 5 and crackdown 3 immediately comes to mind. And a few of these games have that crackdown 3 look so long story short. When reviews touch on how great it looks is when the haters will come around. Gameplay looked exciting, I'm hyped

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I want to see more it felt too familiar the grappling hook was cool. I need the 4k video.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I don't want to be too hard on the game but after watching it I've felt like I've played it already. The grappling hook is cool but it looks like the same game I played back in 2001 with updated graphics. Ontop of that, that monologue at the end with that villain was corny AF....who is this nikka,..some other forerunner? shyt is played out to me. just my opinion.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im happy with the direction, i didn’t like 5 and that futuristic destiny whatever it was shyt.

i can see the complaints of it feeling like older halos, but i felt halo lost its way trying to compete with cod and destiny and it lost its soul, so im really excited for this.

also, you know the flood is gonna be crazy in this.:whew:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to be too hard on the game but after watching it I've felt like I've played it already. The grappling hook is cool but it looks like the same game I played back in 2001 with updated graphics. Ontop of that, that monologue at the end with that villain was corny AF....who is this nikka,..some other forerunner? shyt is played out to me. just my opinion.
These bad guys are from halo wars i Think.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im happy with the direction, i didn’t like 5 and that futuristic destiny whatever it was shyt.

i can see the complaints of it feeling like older halos, but i felt halo lost its way trying to compete with cod and destiny and it lost its soul, so im really excited for this.

also, you know the flood is gonna be crazy in this.:whew:

people(especially on waypoint) been complainin they want the old Halo. So 343 goes back to a design like that. Now people complainin it seems like the old Halo n not new enough:francis:
These bad guys are from halo wars i Think.
They Brutes from the Banished faction in Halo Wars 2. Atriox is the leader, thats why the brute mentioned his name.