The Gunk (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One) (December 16, 2021)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

listened to the last minute and a half…think I’m gonna hold off on it until I see more user feedback from cats on here as was the case with ‘the ascent’ and ‘psychonauts 2’…don’t want to waste 6-8 hours playing a game just for the sake of it…I have other games I’m in the middle of that I could spend that time on

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
listened to the last minute and a half…think I’m gonna hold off on it until I see more user feedback from cats on here as was the case with ‘the ascent’ and ‘psychonauts 2’…don’t want to waste 6-8 hours playing a game just for the sake of it…I have other games I’m in the middle of that I could spend that time on
I mean, I agree that time is too valuable to waste on mediocrity. But that's probably the harshest review I've seen (hence why it was posted :comeon:). Imma still check this out tonight and give my thoughts later. Echo Generation is in my top 5 this year and that got a tepid critical reception as well.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, I agree that time is too valuable to waste on mediocrity. But that's probably the harshest review I've seen (hence why it was posted :comeon:). Imma still check this out tonight and give my thoughts later. Echo Generation is in my top 5 this year and that got a tepid critical reception as well.

oh I know why dude posted it but I’m not gonna pretend like I’m excited to play the game cuz he’s a troll…the review still had its merits…I’ll just wait to see what folks here who will actually play the game have to say

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played for a few hours. It’s average as hell but it’s not bad. Comparing this to Kena, overall, would be disrespectful as hell but this is a beautiful game at times.

I’d give it a solid 5.

Its like a small bag of potato chips. I didn’t hate it but its disposable as hell with nothing remarkable about it.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
oh I know why dude posted it but I’m not gonna pretend like I’m excited to play the game cuz he’s a troll…the review still had its merits…I’ll just wait to see what folks here who will actually play the game have to say
Bro I fell asleep on this shyt last night :deadrose:. Can't front. Pretty as hell though. Going to try again in a bit.