The Gunk (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One) (December 16, 2021)

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Getting kinda middle of the ground reviews.

The ascent got a bunch of 7s too and that was one of my favorite games of the year.

Will play this next after I finish Halo
Yea Imma give it a spin as a Halo palate cleanser. Apparently it's only 4 hours and it's by the Steamworld people so it'll at least be competently made.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

The ascent got a bunch of 7s too and that was one of my favorite games of the year.

I think The Ascent scores suffered from all the multiplayer bugs. Apparently it was pretty bad at launch. Even as a single player experience tho it was a great game. I’d be hyped for a sequel

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m encouraged by the game length…think I’ll play it today and try to finish it by tomorrow/the weekend

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think The Ascent scores suffered from all the multiplayer bugs. Apparently it was pretty bad at launch. Even as a single player experience tho it was a great game. I’d be hyped for a sequel
It was one of my faves this year. Never played it multi even though I'd intended to. It just gripped me enough that I never felt the need to.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It will get added to the queue. Like the fact the length is short, don't have enough time to play all the games.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

They tend to rate controversial games/movies/etc lower than standard ones and by controversial I mean black :francis:

Gotta take a point away because the story lacked CHARACTER and by character I mean :hhh:

Has anybody here played it yet? My day has been hectic so far, I won’t get a chance to try it till this evening