"The Guest", 2014 psychological thriller from the same folks as "You're Next"

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Dan Stevens did great and the movie started off with a lot of potential, but it ended up being a pile of crap. What's not clear about that?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:dahell:Y'all trolling in this thread? Watched this off the strength of the recommendations on here. This movie was fukking garbage:heh:. Watched it with like 4 homie's and every single one of us was like:why:. Solid 2/10. Nothing about this movie made any sense at all. Some of yall are on some thin ice with these recommendations :ufdup:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dahell:Y'all trolling in this thread? Watched this off the strength of the recommendations on here. This movie was fukking garbage:heh:. Watched it with like 4 homie's and every single one of us was like:why:. Solid 2/10. Nothing about this movie made any sense at all. Some of yall are on some thin ice with these recommendations :ufdup:

Yeah I wished I was into it and saw what everyone else did. It was cool but definitely not anything more than that.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Im with you fam. I just don't see what's good about this movie at all

It's just the internet being an Echo Chamber and everyone repeating the same opinions over and over making it seem like it's a dominating opinion or something. I'm not sure how it works but after I've seen @MartyMcFly bring that up I am going to use this Echo Chamber argument every time I see a dissenting opinion from mine.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's just the internet being an Echo Chamber and everyone repeating the same opinions over and over making it seem like it's a dominating opinion or something. I'm not sure how it works but after I've seen @MartyMcFly bring that up I am going to use this Echo Chamber argument every time I see a dissenting opinion from mine.
I just searched echo chamber and he uses it at least once a month :pachaha:

Never heard of it before @MartyMcFly

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just searched echo chamber and he uses it at least once a month :pachaha:

Never heard of it before @MartyMcFly

Definitely something said in politics a lot. Like whatever your political persuasion is, you're going to listen to people who agree with you so you'll always feel like you're right and that your opinion is the only one that matters and that everyone agrees. Like everyone who watches Fox News and only Fox News

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Definitely something said in politics a lot. Like whatever your political persuasion is, you're going to listen to people who agree with you so you'll always feel like you're right and that your opinion is the only one that matters and that everyone agrees. Like everyone who watches Fox News and only Fox News

I dunno, sounds to me the term is only popular because it keeps getting bounced around in the Echo Chamber so people like yourself think it's an actual term with meaning.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I dunno, sounds to me the term is only popular because it keeps getting bounced around in the Echo Chamber so people like yourself think it's an actual term with meaning.

Or it's a term with meaning and you just never heard it which is very possible homie. Hear it in politics all the time and I know you hate podcasts but there's an episode about it on a podcast I love

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Or it's a term with meaning and you just never heard it which is very possible homie. Hear it in politics all the time and I know you hate podcasts but there's an episode about it on a podcast I love

I know it's an actual term, breh. But to me it's one of those empty terms to take away the attention of the real issue, which is why you hear it in politics all the time.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know it's an actual term, breh. But to me it's one of those empty terms to take away the attention of the real issue, which is why you hear it in politics all the time.

It's also real because people do that shyt. If all you do is surround yourself with like minded people then you'll never hear or know anything different.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's also real because people do that shyt. If all you do is surround yourself with like minded people then you'll never hear or know anything different.

And that's why I always go out of my way to be a contrarian.:gawdling: