"The Guest", 2014 psychological thriller from the same folks as "You're Next"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
just finished watching this shyt....maaaaaaaan this shyt was pure piff :whooh: and waaaaay better than you're next imo....the amount of fukkery in this movie is just :ahh::banderas: if there wasnt already a thread for it i woulda made one cuz thats how much i liked it.... to my movie brehs @MartyMcFly @TheStoicGhost i highly recommend this...that damn ending had me like :gladbron::krs::pachaha: and :noah: all rolled up in one, might have to cop the bluray :win:

Just finished it. :deadmanny: @ the ending.

I take it dude was a super human soldier? I was just about :wtf: Just like Anna. Speaking of Anna... :whew:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just finished it. :deadmanny: @ the ending.

I take it dude was a super human soldier? I was just about :wtf: Just like Anna. Speaking of Anna... :whew:
for real tho i was like :dahell::pachaha: when this mufukka came limping out the school :mjlol: and then when she looked and said "wtf" i knew i needed to cop the blu right then and there :banderas:....oh and yea she was looking like a blonde mary elizabeth winestead :shaq:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Aside from the fact that I was not satisfied with the David character's reveal I really liked this movie.
The 80s aesthetic of the film was a good directing choice and the music was great.
Plus dude from Downton Abby was great as David.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
you're next was that shyt, def gonna check this out and report back. how many people downloaded that song the magic from you're next after the movie?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't want to sound like a mo or nothing, but this dude Dan Stevens is fukkin great. This movie was awesome. Dude is gonna be bigtime. for the first 45 minutes i was laughing everytime he spoke, the David character was awesome.

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
This shyt was fukkin crazy. Not the best movie I've seen this year but definitely the most fun I've had with a 2014 release.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Welp, if anyone is planning to put it on dvd and willing to sell it i will pay via paypal. I hope you wont screw me over and send me a shytty copy or some random other movie.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
you're next was that shyt, def gonna check this out and report back. how many people downloaded that song the magic from you're next after the movie?
pDJXVMn.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Welp, if anyone is planning to put it on dvd and willing to sell it i will pay via paypal. I hope you wont screw me over and send me a shytty copy or some random other movie.
but u have internet :dwillhuh:...i'll hook u up with a link if need be
u can still hit my paypal if u want too :lolbron: