The Grooving Gorilla got shut down And Kewny B is mad

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Yeah I agree
see we black Americans native born are always around white people in some shape or form

so we don't need validation or want it from them but some of these Africans and Caribbean they need that validation in spite of their dignity fing shameful because they borderline taught to worship these cacs when them christian missionaries go over there

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I remember Africans got mad at Kendrick using the yellow filter and Kendrick showing the hood in Africa. Because they don’t play about representing African wrong and rightfully so. The yellow filter is some Heart of Darkness shyt

We not crazy for having reservations about these twos behavior

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
so we don't need validation or want it from them but some of these Africans and Caribbean they need that validation in spite of their dignity fing shameful because they borderline taught to worship these cacs when them christian missionaries go over there
It sounds good when you type it, but that's not the reality though is it? Shucking and jiving, uncle Tomming, buckin', brown paper bag test, good hair v bad hair all been around before immigrants stepped foot in the US.

I can't stand buffoonish behavior, but to single out immigrants and say AfrAms don't participate in that is crazy. The entertainment industry has been doing that for years.

Btw, the Elijah Smith dude is AfrAm for Arizona. It's the same way your boy tried to claim all those black cops were African and Caribbean.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I remember Africans got mad at Kendrick using the yellow filter and Kendrick showing the hood in Africa. Because they don’t play about representing African wrong and rightfully so. The yellow filter is some Heart of Darkness shyt

We not crazy for having reservations about these twos behavior

Riiiiiight!!!

Thee folks are shameless.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
FpL8opLXgAAdWbL
Looks like chicken breh boxes. Any Coli brehs want to challenge him to a fair one to uphold the FBA honor :mjgrin:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
:what: blame cardi b for 2 grown men doing what they want to do for clout and white women. I thought this was the coli way
No one is blaming her I seen but she don't have any right to speak on it.
Crab in a barrel because we don't want someone doing stereotypes in front of CACS?
Come on man...