The Green Ranger Died

Daps
Oh you mentioned they were getting ready for a reunion when only two of the OG members (Billy and Adam) were going to be a part of it.

Technically Adam isn't an OG member but from what I saw getting passed around on FB, I thought it was gonna be the majority of the old cast sans Jason (the character Jason) cause he got caught up in some fraud stuff with the feds.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
RIP to the GOAT Power Ranger
greenranger-summoning.gif

When he hit that tune:stylin:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Technically Adam isn't an OG member but from what I saw getting passed around on FB, I thought it was gonna be the majority of the old cast sans Jason (the character Jason) cause he got caught up in some fraud stuff with the feds.
My bad I meant Billy and Zack. Some anniversary special is coming out next year with Billy, Adam, Zack, Catherine, Aisha, Rocky and Trini's daughter. OG Red was supposed to be a part of it, but of course the Fed situation wouldn't let him travel out of the country where they were filming.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Man was a legend during my childhood, like others have said. I was a HUGE Power Rangers fanatic as a kid. Wish I knew how to post pictures lol. I had a Powner Rangers birthday cake with the candles acting as PR members, I was one for Halloween 2 years in a row 😂 I also owned the White Ranger’s sword and gloves.

I remember the first movie was a big deal to kids my age. When I was in kindergarten my dad had a VHS tape for me where he’d record episodes for me in the morning since I had to miss some because of school. I was fully invested lol like so many other kids during that time.

Rest In Peace. Thanks for the lasting contribution to my childhood :salute: