The Green Ranger Died

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wanna say RIP but didnt he bully the Blue Ranger actor for being gay until he quit the show? I'm sure they peaced it up later in life but that definitely changed how i viewed that group of actors.

I think it was around that time period where calling people fakkits was normal as hell, pretty sure the producers and writers were doing it too

I VIVIDLY remember there being a clip of blue ranger having an interview and you can hear/see Tommy pass by, jump into it, flinches at him off camera (you can tell cuz Blue Ranger says "hit me" while glancing a the camera and the Asian chick looked shook lowkey)

You literally see the shadow of dudes middle finger showing up on David's face :whew: man we woulda been scrappin in that classroom

Dude had mental issues, suicide isn't suprising

found it

Black ranger seemed very pleased with his role being a race jokoe as well :francis: just some truths i wish i didn't know, along with that nikka only having 9 fingers the entire show and my dumbass never noticed it

Yea he was the known/infamous bully to David Yost (Billy) on set and seemed to have (one-sided?) beef with Austin St John (Jason) years later.

Maybe not “off” but he definitely came across as quick tempered/aggressive in the rare times I’d pay attention to his post-ranger endeavors.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The weather here in Houston been depressing af since the time change too.

Feels like I haven’t seen the sun in like a week. Just cold, grey, and depressing whenever its not actually dark.

Had no idea about daughter’s passing, That shyt on top of a divorce I couldn’t even imagine dealing with that every day.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just checked TMZ and it wasn’t on there yet. I’m going to hold off feeling a way until a legit news site breaks the news