"The Good Place", new NBC sitcom starring Kristen Bell from "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" producers

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
yeah, Tahani

I forgot about the "other" Eleanor.

I was stunned by the swerve but I knew Tahani was not a good person off bat.
Just found this show like last weak and just finished it. Was waiting to the end to come here to avoid spoilers but yeah 3rd episode in i turned to my wife and said "yeah calling it now, they all in the bad place bae :francis:

None of them did anything to deserve eternal damnation imo(hell, if it exists, should be and probably is more like a bid that severity and length of the sentence fits the crime) But the excuse for chidi's damnation was bullshyt. Figures even the afterlife would be on that :mjpls: time at least (more like especially)according to a room full of cac screenwriters.

But yeah show is pure uncut weapons grade piff and while im pissed it took this long to stumble on it, it was pretty dope getting to binge it.

Anyone know if the spin off is decent, and where to find it?(no spoilers pls :whoa:)

Edit: i suppose peacock would be a good place to start looking

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just found this show like last weak and just finished it. Was waiting to the end to come here to avoid spoilers but yeah 3rd episode in i turned to my wife and said "yeah calling it now, they all in the bad place bae :francis:

None of them did anything to deserve eternal damnation imo(hell, if it exists, should be and probably is more like a bid that severity and length of the sentence fits the crime) But the excuse for chidi's damnation was bullshyt. Figures even the afterlife would be on that :mjpls: time at least (more like especially)according to a room full of cac screenwriters.

But yeah show is pure uncut weapons grade piff and while im pissed it took this long to stumble on it, it was pretty dope getting to binge it.

Anyone know if the spin off is decent, and where to find it?(no spoilers pls :whoa:)

Edit: i suppose peacock would be a good place to start looking
There is no spin off

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Lol nah it was fanfic

They almost had me until I looked at the site
:ohhh:

:mjlol:

:francis:This is the bad place and the internet is just the bad place within the bad place.

edit: and skimming the wiki, yes it is bad. Even for a wiki fan fic.

All the creative license in the world and yet they still made it complete ass.

Guess they had to try to be convincing though.

Daps
Damn D'Arcy still looking great. I wish she would have held the phone further out so I could have seen that ass.
I see Kristen Bell is aging like milk....
Too bad Ted Danson wasn't there.