"The Good Place", new NBC sitcom starring Kristen Bell from "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" producers

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Only seen the first 2 seasons. Still waiting for Netflix to load the other seasons

parallax

Superstar
Daps
the ending really got to me.

of all the shows ive seen, i cant remember a more complete ending. and as sad as it should be, it really wasnt.

im kinda curious though. is the bad place still a thing?
since we see the jackass is still in the "good place" for hundreds of bearimys, hes not in the bad place and with that everyone can be reformed logic, does thet include everyone?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
the ending really got to me.

of all the shows ive seen, i cant remember a more complete ending. and as sad as it should be, it really wasnt.

im kinda curious though. is the bad place still a thing?
since we see the jackass is still in the "good place" for hundreds of bearimys, hes not in the bad place and with that everyone can be reformed logic, does thet include everyone?

they explained everyone except the mass murderers (really bad people). i see it now as a temporal zone. basically everybody dead and get yearly evaluations. if you get better you have a shot at the good place where you can live and then cease to exist. so the torture is really living for thousands of bearimys with no chance of closure.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If that truly is the afterlife then I'd be ok with it, being able to do whatever you want for however long you want to is just fine by me.

F K

All Star
Daps
I thought season 4 was kind of a clusterfukk but it had one of the best series endings I've seen in a long time.
almost perfect. I wasn't feeling the chidi eleanor relationship tbh and i'm not getting my militant on, just felt better as platonic best friends.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Just finished it finally. After the 2nd to last episode I thought well what're they gonna do now, but after Jason said he wanted to leave I was like ah shyt they're about to fukk my life up on a fukking saturday and they did with noo fukking remorse. It ended really beautifully tho. The idea that you could do whatever you wanted till you feel complete to then walk through a door as a speck of shining inspiration for the next fellow man to do good is truly as good as you can get :mjcry:

Gonna miss the this show a lot :mjcry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just finished it finally. After the 2nd to last episode I thought well what're they gonna do now, but after Jason said he wanted to leave I was like ah shyt they're about to fukk my life up on a fukking saturday and they did with noo fukking remorse. It ended really beautifully tho. The idea that you could do whatever you wanted till you feel complete to then walk through a door as a speck of shining inspiration for the next fellow man to do good is truly as good as you can get :mjcry:

Gonna miss the this show a lot :mjcry:
I felt that they all used the afterlife the wrong way. Of course you'll feel apathetic at some point if you try to do everything all the time, but if you just lived a normal existence then you'd always have something to look forward to.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I felt that they all used the afterlife the wrong way. Of course you'll feel apathetic at some point if you try to do everything all the time, but if you just lived a normal existence then you'd always have something to look forward to.

Well remember a lot of the folks got into the good place because they lived an unselfish life caring about things other than themselves, so when they got into the good place and were told they could do whatever they wanted a lot of them just went all out. Then you had other folks like Hypatia who lived exactly like how you described it and just read books quietly in beautiful places or Tahani, Chidi and Eleanor who lived as normally as they could around each other or with their families. The problem just always came down to the fact that no matter what you did, you were still gonna do it eternally, which would inevitably numb you down and just make you a zombie, that's why when everyone was told they had the option to leave a lot just decided to go because they felt they had completed their life journey. Truly was a beautiful way to end everything :mjcry: