Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Hey idk if anyone knows, but part 3 is on Netflix. I haven’t seen this one before. If anyone wishes to come into discuss, let us have it.

giphy.gif

I already know it’s not that good, but it’s the end of the saga. Let’s dicuss

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hey idk if anyone knows, but part 3 is on Netflix. I haven’t seen this one before. If anyone wishes to come into discuss, let us have it.

giphy.gif

I already know it’s not that good, but it’s the end of the saga. Let’s dicuss
It's actually pretty good but it has one actor completely not up to the task. And no Tom Hagen made it less than as well.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Watch it tho. Would love to hear what you think.
Oh definitely, it’s crazy cause I was just discussing this earlier with my supervisor. At work it’s often times like being in the film room. And he mentioned that this one was kinda weird cause Michael is tryin to undo his wrongs & involves a weird storyline involving the Vatican. And I’m like 15 min in and I’m seeing that already. Although I won’t be able to finish in one sitting it will get watched and I’ll chime in as I go.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
"I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!" :wow:

That scene
“Mike, you don’t come to Las Vegas and talk to a man like Moe Greene like THAT!!”

We missed a ton of great acting from John Cazale...died way too young.