AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, its Enzo the baker. The Baker at the wedding who is telling The Don that they want to deprort this dude who has been working for him. Says his daughter is in love with him, and asks The Don to help. Thats who shows up at the hospital to help mike.
OK I believe you are right.
U talking about the extra scene in the beginning of part 2 when Michael found the bodyguard in Sicily who put that bomb in his car and killed Apolina?
Watching that scene you posted I don't think that's what I was describing. I remember characters talking about it. Is there a companion to this scene?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There are definitely some additional scenes in here that I understand why Coppola left them on the floor. Like Sonny getting the phone call about Vito getting shot from a cop. Or Carlo and Connie fighting in the compound right when Tom gets back from Hollywood. Just would've made the same point twice about Sonny's temper, Carlo and Connie's relationship, and how Sonny would be quick to protect her which you don't need since there's the scene with him going to put hands on Carlo in the street. It's a fun experiment to watch but not all of the scenes feel necessary when I think of the final cut

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The scene I remember had dialogue. The scene he posted was just the guy dying. I think it is this scene:

Yeah never seen that one so I can't speak on it but I never dived into godfather 2 like I did he first one but the scene you talked about earlier is definitely Enzo from the wedding. I don't remember him popping back up

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Long ass day at work on top of a monstrosity of a migraine only to come & eat and see this is on AMC.
tenor.gif

I don't even care about commercials.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Long ass day at work on top of a monstrosity of a migraine only to come & eat and see this is on AMC.
tenor.gif

I don't even care about commercials.
Word I'm watching it to. Mike is such a G. When he told Carlo everyone he murked in one day dude couldn't believe it, cries like a bytch. Then his sister, "That's your husband, read the papers, read the papers . . ." Cold blooded.
6ce0611c6bd328a2833e7b4ade2a8383--godfather-movie-al-pacino.jpg

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Word I'm watching it to. Mike is such a G. When he told Carlo everyone he murked in one day dude couldn't believe it, cries like a bytch. Then his sister, "That's your husband, read the papers, read the papers . . ." Cold blooded.
6ce0611c6bd328a2833e7b4ade2a8383--godfather-movie-al-pacino.jpg
:russ:When he lies to Kay!!

fukk I had to rewind it!! :mjlol:He was so smooth.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Fredo is a pure fukk up. Dumb ass couldn't even cover his tracks good. And why?
Cause you jealous that your brother got the juice?? :mindblown:

I know I'm jumping around, but it's crazy how New Jack City reminds me of The corleones boys (thinking about Fredo's death... am I my brother' s keeper.... new jack city... Nino brown & G-money... lol this is what I do, make random ass links from movie to movie...)

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Classic shyt. My preferred way of watching due to the 50 min of additional scenes. One of my favs is vito takin all his boys to see his number 2 who dies shortly after the wedding. Also the assassin getting his.

But question, isnt the assassin the one who kills his daughter in 3? Or am i mistaken. I know the pizza parlor bombing scene was cut so maybe thats why its that way.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Classic shyt. My preferred way of watching due to the 50 min of additional scenes. One of my favs is vito takin all his boys to see his number 2 who dies shortly after the wedding. Also the assassin getting his.

But question, isnt the assassin the one who kills his daughter in 3? Or am i mistaken. I know the pizza parlor bombing scene was cut so maybe thats why its that way.
I've never seen the 3rd installment. I only saw he first two because it was on demand.