the godfather 1 and 2 are the gifts that keep on givin'. godfather 1 and 2 appreciation thread

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i can't think of another better movie than these 2 :wow:

francis ford coppola came close in another way with apocalypse now but even that movie, even with as great as it is, i can't put it over the godfather 1 and 2. to me, it's like this. there's movies pre the godfather 1 and 2 and then there's movies post the godfather 1 and 2.

coppola forever changed cinema with these films. it never feels like you watchin' a movie, it's like almost watchin' a documentary of some sorts whenever you watch the godfather 1 and 2. there's never a day that goes by where i don't find somethin' new and brilliant about the godfather 1 and 2

vito corleone is the goat don :mjcry:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Michael Corleone never got locked and died of old age in a wheel chair smoking a cigar. Who is the GOAT don?!

vito is the goat don!:stopitslime:

vito died of a heart attack out in his garden and this was after multiple times of others tryin' to take him out :rudy:

plus he spent his last few minutes on earth spendin' quality time with his grandson :to:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
2 greatest movies of all time, PERIOD. i could switch to AMC and land on any random point of either movie and i finish watching them unless im extremely busy.

who that in your avi?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
vito is the goat don!:stopitslime:

vito died of a heart attack out in his garden and this was after multiple times of others tryin' to take him out :rudy:

plus he spent his last few minutes on earth spendin' quality time with his grandson :to:

Vito got clapped up and only survived due to Mike being savvy and clutch when the cops were coming to kill him. Mike got that vengeance for dude to. :myman:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Vito got clapped up and only survived due to Mike being savvy and clutch when the cops were coming to kill him. Mike got that vengeance for dude to. :myman:

yeah but that was after he was laid up in the hospital after already bein' hit :stopitslime:

plus you overlookin' the fact that as a young boy he was wanted, survived and escaped after his mom took out the other don and he took off

vito the goat, bruh. no way around that shyt :sas1:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yeah but that was after he was laid up in the hospital after already bein' hit :stopitslime:

plus you overlookin' the fact that as a young boy he was wanted, survived and escaped after his mom took out the other don and he took off

vito the goat, bruh. no way around that shyt :sas1:

Geting hit is Vito's fault. He underestimated Sollozzo's ambition. Never seen Mike hemmed up like that. :jawalrus:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Geting hit is Vito's fault. He underestimated Sollozzo's ambition. Never seen Mike hemmed up like that. :jawalrus:

vito did that so hopefully michael wouldn't have to go through that :mjpls:

vito was a boss. he laid the foundation for the family

vito schooled michael too now. i see you done forget this, the realest scene ever in a movie :mjcry:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
vito did that so hopefully michael wouldn't have to go through that :mjpls:

vito was a boss. he laid the foundation for the family

vito schooled michael too now. i see you done forget this, the realest scene ever in a movie :mjcry:

Godfather 2 > The Godfather
He sonned Senators, Jew gangsters, traitor brothers and baby aborting wives without losing his cool. Micheal Corleone FTW!