"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkas this shyt fukking up my motion and helping it at the same time. I was taking a shorty to the Megan the stallion concert :mjlol: yesterday but the show got rescheduled to Sunday cause this water shyt. But I just ended up fukking this bytch all night so it worked out perfect. But now I got these tickets I need to sell cause they issuing no refunds for the shyt and I done already told shorty that shyt dead and we not going Sunday. And then ain’t no water at the spot downtown. It is at the midtown spot though. I tried to go to CVS off peachtree yesterday and the whole fukking block is closed cause of that shyt smh

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I know most you nikkas don't live in Atlanta proper, but this water outage is fukking HELL ON EARTH. Day number two with a toilet filled with shyt and unbathed. I'm in a goddamn 4th world county.
I went to the Zoo yesterday with the kids. We got there at 1130 and had to leave at 1pm because of the main break.
:francis:
I’m glad I live in South Dekalb.
:blessed:
I feel for you brotha.
:to:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I know most you nikkas don't live in Atlanta proper, but this water outage is fukking HELL ON EARTH. Day number two with a toilet filled with shyt and unbathed. I'm in a goddamn 4th world county.
Niccas dealing with this shyt living in condos, couldn't be me.

But we do lose water pressure EVERY NIGHT so what do I know...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Ain’t much people can do. All the business affected too. I figured can’t be too long before they fix it cause all the business that’s affected. I know they don’t care about the people lol

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

I live in a 3 bedroom house in Zone 3 by the Pen, but thank you. This is impacting everyone and hopefully those condo cacs get to complaining so watershed busts their ass.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How's the job market in Atlanta?

I was thinking about moving out there. I was very impressed when I went out there last summer

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
How's the job market in Atlanta?

I was thinking about moving out there. I was very impressed when I went out there last summer
Bring a skillset employers want, yt ppl LOVE it when you worship the ground they walk on and more than a few inwards too