"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
ATL has a good night life, I will say that.They are welcoming there too.Also Atlanta is more diverse than I thought, you have Africans, West Indians and your share of hispanics there. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Posted this in the other Atlanta thread, but nobody posts in there lol

I know we all work in different parts of the city, but for those who work Downtown and Midtown I'ma throw yall some lunch recommendations, the link is the Yelp page

Currently, I'm off Spring near Atlantic Station.

Mr. Everything (by the AUC) - bomb ass plates with your choice of meat (lamb, chicken, steak etc) over yellow rice and vegetables. Itis inducing
Neighborhood Eats (in an office building across from R Thomas) - breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches, burgers. Had the chicken sandwich today :whew:
Big Al's Gourmet Made Butter Burgers (across from Justin's, in the plaza with Firehouse Subs )- I've been on a search for the best burger in Atlanta. It might be here
Bell Street Burritos (next to R Thomas) - I'm not a fan of Chipotle. If you don't want Moes, Tin Lizzys, or any of the other "Mexican" spots, this is a good alternative.

I've only been for dinner/drinks but The Sivas off Juniper is a nice spot if you like Mediterranean food. They also have hookah if that's your thing. I'd recommend it for a date spot

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I know the back ways to almost everywhere in the city so I can avoid it easily

Just stay off the express way and you good
:usure:

...then how do I get downtown from the Snellville area WITHOUT using any highways?

Prynce

Daps
:usure:

...then how do I get downtown from the Snellville area WITHOUT using any highways?

I stay in Decatur so it's a ton easier for me to get to downtown without using express ways. :manny:

I can ride Glenwood rd/ave right into the city pretty much

:scust: Snellville

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Welp....been here as of one year ago this week. :salute:

Atlanta just keeps on getting better every week we're here.

Went to the Steve Harvey Neighborhood awards Friday and Saturday.....was in the elevator with Sanaa Lathan. :blessed:

Don't even get me started on the honies there yesterday. :snoop: We GOTTA have the finest Blackwomen in America down here, how the damn daughter fine AND her momma fine? Momma be in her 50s, damn near lookin like the daughter's FRIEND and shyt. :mindblown:

Also, :salute: for posting those employment stats. Been tryinta tell people about the job market down here right now.

#NewBlackMecca

How was it? seems like its a good environment, forgot it was this weekend and went to a braves game instead.