I'm not picky cuz I be hungry but

-hooters
-hudson grille
- jr crickets (as u just said)
- zaxbys wings and things(frfr)
- rocky mountain pizza got some good wings
- Jamal wings
- a town wings

Those are the ones off the top of my head. They all taste good to me...some nikka can come in here and write a thesis about each one and why ones worse prolly but :yeshrug:

THIS Nicca be on Snap eating EVERYWHERE:russ: . Trust his judgment

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
THIS Nicca be on Snap eating EVERYWHERE:russ: . Trust his judgment

I was like :dwillhuh: who got me on snap but i seen the Memphis :russ:

Nawl bra when uber eats first came out they had a promotion where if u use my referral code u get $20 off your first meal and I get $20 in credits.

I had like $400 during the summer :mjgrin:

But they cut it down to like $5

p4Can5a.png

:youngsabo:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Didn't know ET left the Dirrty Boyz :ohhh:

ET Carter, a long-time member of the Hot 107.9 duo Durtty Boyz, recently left the station with plans to go to a new rival station.

In an interview, ET said he will have to sit out for a time in Atlanta. Most radio personalities have a standard six-month non-compete clause that prevents hosts from being on air at a rival station in town. He hopes to be on the new IHeartMedia hip-hop station The Beat on 92.3 and 96.7 in the spring as well as a handful of other stations in the region in a new syndication deal. He hopes to start in the markets outside Atlanta next month.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
STK is good, never heard of the others.

Consulate is on 10th St and opened in the spring
I was supposed to go to STK earlier this yr but never got back there:francis:
Char is Korean BBQ
Lure is seafood

They're all fairly new to Atlanta

This yr me and the wife went to Bocado, Holeman & Finch. She's been to BarTaco and me and my groomsmen went to 5 Church in Colony Square (y'all ALL need to go, it's where Shout used to be). I'm looking for new dope restaurants to try in 2017 :manny:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
LOVE coming back to this thread, we seriously all need to meet up and have some drinks or something in 2017. Trill shyt...hell, I'M BUYIN', nikkas. :cheers::drunk:

So…..as someone going on their third year as a Georgia resident, and as someone who has lived on BOTH coasts, the Midwest AND in Florida, I can honestly say that Atlanta is truly the GOAT city, especially if you’re young, Black and upwardly mobile. People keep saying “man, 2016 sucked, can’t wait for it to end….”......yo, this was one of my BEST years ever, and living here was a big part of that.

Anyway:

Waters edge is nice. Southland is nice, there are some nice hidden spots on the snellville/stn mtn border and the border of tucker

Yeah, I noticed that there are some BUTTER ass insulated areas of Snellville, surprisingly….Tucker, too (got a small recording studio out in Tucker, I like it out there).

Wifey saw mad houses she liked in that Northridge Parkway area in Sandy Springs…..and I was thinkin’ to myself, like, “ain’t this area HIGHLY :mjpls: ?” (Not sure if it is, can’t remember…..LOOKS like it, though, even though I did see alotta Black money up in that area).

South Fulton

Got a homie that lives on Wolf Creek, past the airport…..that seems like a pretty cool area, as well. He USED to stay in them Embarcadero Apartments, though, off Old Nat, until that shyt popped off last Summer and them nikkas got killed over there.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Stonecrest's downtown will be area around Mall at Stonecrest. They are planning to establish the city's offices in the vacant Target building on Mall Parkway or the old Best Buy building on Stonecrest Parkway.

“We’ll start out by leasing space," he said. " We’re checking to see what the prices are.”

It’s the GANG of hotels over there, too….just noticed that when driving home yesterday. Like, why are there six hotels within five blocks of each other? Guess it makes some type of sense to make that area its “downtown”.

I would be very concerned for anybody banking on Stonecrest Mall being a huge economic driving factor especially if they lose an anchor tenant like Macys. There are other shopping areas in that area but Stonecrest would have to be the draw...i just don't think it's a smart move especially if that was really the motivation for them declaring city hood

Word…AND they would have to recommit to securing that area. Too many wannabe Nino Browns out that way, I remember rollin’ dolo to go see the NWA movie at the Stonecrest Mall and it was like Thug Central.

But really, I can’t even front….where we live is like suburban heaven. Quiet, serene…..granted, the trade-off is that you’re far as shyt from ere’thing, but it’s one of the safest areas in the entire region, real talk. So I’m torn kinda…..

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
GA brehs, how's JR Crickets?

It’s :ehh: I personally think that there are better places though, especially the low-key joints. Atlanta’s Best Wings are okay (you gotta go to the right one, though). The REAL plug is that damn Dugan’s Tavern in Stone Mountain (I think the homie @keond mentioned it already)….maaaan, me and wifey drive by that hoe every day and always wanted to check it out. So last month we fell up in that jawn and it was :ahh: . Good atmosphere, good music, plenty of games on the TVs and the wings were some of the best I’ve had recently (and their drinks are decently potent).

And then I went to that mall in Lawrenceville...

Sugarloaf Mills? That's my go-to mall (only cause it's the closest one to me).

American deli, although it depends on which one.

Yes. VERY good food.

Somebody better tell him that's during the Falcons Saints game.

Exactly! :pachaha: AND it’s the last game at the Georgia Dome? That was bad planning on someone in his camp's part.

hudson grille

Yeah, Hudson Grille got some good wings, too.

:snoop: How could I forget Metro Diner (the one downtown is best)? Now THEM nikkas got the wings for yo ass, themshyts is like bake-fried. BANGIN’. In fact, I’mma go ahead and put them first. If you ATL heads ain’t never had their wings, :ufdup:

In fact, I'm bout to go hit them up for lunch in an hour. You get three punches on your card and the fourth lunch is free...and I got three punches. :feedme:

Any y'all brehs been to these restaurants?

The Consulate (Midtown)
Char (Virginia Highlands)
Lure (Midtown)
STK (Midtown)

My guy who helped open some of these says to try em out. What y'all think?

:jbhmm: That’s crazy, I have a client luncheon there in three weeks, actually. I’ll let you know. I can tell you that my peoples are excited about the “shared plates” concept, so tell ya mans that he’s :win: with that one.

Also…..a co-worker of mine had dinner at Lure recently, so tell ya mans that she said the swordfish was on smiddash (and pretty conveniently priced, too).

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Here’s the weekend schedule for downtown:

Thursday, December 29
WWE Live Holiday Tour
Where: Philips Arena
Expected attendance ~ 14,000

Friday, December 30
Atlanta Hawks v. Detroit Pistons @ 8:00 p.m.
Expected attendance ~ 17,000

Saturday, December 31
Chick-fil-A Bowl Parade @ 9 a.m.
Where: Downtown Atlanta (click here for the route)
Expected attendance ~ 7,500

Chick-fil-A Bowl Fan Fest @ 10 a.m.
Where: Georgia World Congress Center
Expected attendance ~ 30,000

Chick-fil-A Bowl / CFB Playoff Semi-Final
Alabama v. Washington @ 3 p.m.

Where: Georgia Dome
Expected attendance ~ 72,000

New Year's Eve Old School Hip Hop Festival @ 8 p.m.
Expected Attendance ~ 14,000

Peach Drop! 9 p.m. - 1:30 a.m.
Where: Underground Atlanta
Expected attendance ~ 100,000

Sunday, January 1
Atlanta Falcons v. New Orleans Saints @ 1:00 p.m.
Where: Georgia Dome
Expected attendance ~ 70,000

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
It’s :ehh: I personally think that there are better places though, especially the low-key joints. Atlanta’s Best Wings are okay (you gotta go to the right one, though). The REAL plug is that damn Dugan’s Tavern in Stone Mountain (I think the homie @keond mentioned it already)….maaaan, me and wifey drive by that hoe every day and always wanted to check it out. So last month we fell up in that jawn and it was :ahh: . Good atmosphere, good music, plenty of games on the TVs and the wings were some of the best I’ve had recently (and their drinks are decently potent).

Sugarloaf Mills? That's my go-to mall (only cause it's the closest one to me).

Yes. VERY good food.

Exactly! :pachaha: AND it’s the last game at the Georgia Dome? That was bad planning on someone in his camp's part.

Yeah, Hudson Grille got some good wings, too.

:snoop: How could I forget Metro Diner (the one downtown is best)? Now THEM nikkas got the wings for yo ass, themshyts is like bake-fried. BANGIN’. In fact, I’mma go ahead and put them first. If you ATL heads ain’t never had their wings, :ufdup:

In fact, I'm bout to go hit them up for lunch in an hour. You get three punches on your card and the fourth lunch is free...and I got three punches. :feedme:

:jbhmm: That’s crazy, I have a client luncheon there in three weeks, actually. I’ll let you know. I can tell you that my peoples are excited about the “shared plates” concept, so tell ya mans that he’s :win: with that one.

Also…..a co-worker of mine had dinner at Lure recently, so tell ya mans that she said the swordfish was on smiddash (and pretty conveniently priced, too).

You a funny nikka

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
anybody know about the Washington near clark? :lupe:
is the hoa still ~$250/m? I'm thinking about getting one :jbhmm: