The Get Down Part 1 & 2 (Official Thread)

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
shyrley-rodriguez-herizen-guardiola-stefanee-martin-and-baz-luhrmann-picture-id588648384

Who you got?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats how it really was tho, them gay nikkaz started clubs as we know it.

On another note.

Do you guys think they had to write out Afrikaa Bambata because of the controversy?

Thought about Bam. But weren't they finished with production by time of the controversy?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Got a Phylicia Rashaad thing going

I knew she looked familiar, then looked her up and remembered she was the Captain on Gotham for a minute :ohhh:. No wonder Jimmy Smits was trying to get a taste :shaq:. If Gus finds out though :wow:. Show had unexpected people pop up with Kimmie and Stan's partner from The Americans to Gideon from Mr. Robot and Jon Jones aka Cadillac complete with his coke problem :lolbron:

Just finished watching the series and by the end I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to part 2 next year :ehh:.

Mylene is :noah:, those legs, lips, and tiddies. I hope she gets cast in more stuff from this, she has a solid voice too. No wonder Zeke was sweating her so hard, her friends are bad too. I'm glad cokeboy producer was able to pull it together and craft a decent song for her. When that Jew broad got revenge on him :dead::mjlol:

At first I wasn't sure about mixing in the archived footage, but it ended up working out well and gave the show a distinctive look. I'm glad they slowed down from the 1st episode as well. All the origins of the music was dope, closet I ever came to a turntable was DJ Hero on PS3.

I thought Zeke and Shaolin were going to be the only ones with skills, but Zeke's buddies turned out to be pretty talented. When his main homie started spitting fast after struggling to ride the beat :gladbron:.

Jaden Smith getting turned out by Thor though, did he feel the power of his hammer as well :skip:

Netflix has been on a solid streak lately with Stranger Things, The Get Down, and I still need to watch the latest season of Bojack Horseman :myman: