The Get Down Part 1 & 2 (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
when you worry about how this shyt has homosexual connotation, and satisifed origins, remember this apologist, order 66.

Again:

fictional-characters.gif

:coffee:

I could care less about the homo shyt I have a fast forward slider... :heh:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
If you didnt like the homosexual subtext why didnt YOU fast foward?!?!?:leostare::jbhmm::dahell4:
Process of elimination, try to find something that will make you feel good about your situation. I didn't like the series, this nikka said I must not be black, when I tell him I am black and I still didn't like the series this nikka pull out the "GAY" card where and why he did this i don't know maybe it's reasons.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Process of elimination, try to find something that will make you feel good about your situation. I didn't like the series, this nikka said I must not be black, when I tell him I am black and I still didn't like the series this nikka pull out the "GAY" card where and why he did this i don't know maybe it's reasons.

I'm just saying.... :coffee: if you dont like the series you have your reasons... and I did not explicitly state you was Gay... I more or less implied it... but that's neither here nor there. :coffee:

You dont like the series is no skin off me... Alot of people here really like it even with all it's flaws it's a decent series...

You sound really pretentious right now... :francis:

I thought you was going back into the shadow... :dahell4:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
figured i'd post these clips for context

some clips of former NYC Mayor Ed Koch (who is portrayed as a character in the latter episodes)

Personally was never a fan of this man. Big quality of life crime supporter..totally against the graffiti on the subway (among other things)

this first clip he talks about how he actually wanted to use WOLVES to patrol the subway yards against graffiti writers :scust:

the 2nd clip are a montage of some of his campaign commercials in '77 - the same year The Get Down takes place

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cadillac, that unstable nature killed a kid.

got a feeling this wont be the only time