The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
When I was in the Navy I had a lot of fun traveling. Damn near got sonned to death in Halifax Nova Scotia. :mindblown: This one is The Halifax Horror

Me and three homies are walking around a mall bored as hell. . We were there with like three other ships. The whole town knew it. . When 4 chicks walk right up to us. .

:p:- You guys in the Navy?
:scheme: – yeah ma. We just pulled in. Whats good?
:o: – we are having a party at our house later. Why don’t you guys come by and chill.

:king: Well alright!!

We exchanged info and she told us to show around 10. We feel like we just walked into some p*ssy. There was four of us and four of them. They stepped to us. . So we automatically started arguing over who gets who. .

There was one dime, two nickels and one penny. The penny was still ok. . But she had a lil potbelly. Guess she just had a kid and also her hair was raggedy as fukk. :guilty: But I digress.

We take a cab there. Walk into these apartments and we are on high alert. This is how Navy dudes get set up to get robbed. We already knew some of the local cats did not like us. . ( that is another story )

They let us in and what the chicks did not say was that they also invited four other dudes from another ship! :why: So there are 8 dudes and 4 chicks in this small ass 2 bedroom apartment. The dudes are all ice grilling each other. :birdman:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
shyt was mad awkward. There was only so much space on the couch and these interlopers were taking up prime real estate. :aicmon: Two of the b*stards had semi-cuffed two girls already. So yeah we were salty. We took a cab here for nothing. .

But divine intervention!! Those dudes had curfews! :obama: They had to leave at 11. So when they left they were visibly upset and a little scuffle happened in the hallway. No blows but some shoving and we sent them on their way :umad:

Now we are down to business. We had already decided on who gets who. I got one of the nickels. :win: The pretty boy in the group swooped in on the dime. The homie with the bad hairline got the penny. sorry bruh.

We are on the couch chillin when there is a knock on the door. Chick opens it and it is one of the girls BOYFRIEND. He is a lil dude tho. :rudy: He is in the hallway popping off to his girl how she is doing him wrong and this is so messed up. He kept trying to peek in the apartment but she kepr blocking him.

When I say he was little I mean he was like 5'8 125 pounds. So she was literally muscling him around. :krs: We was cracking mad jokes. He was in the hallway :mindblown::bryan: Last thing I heard him yell was . "IM TELLING YOUR UNCLE!! "

I remember us all looking at each other and :russ: When I looked back after this night I do also remember the girls looking at each other like :dwillhuh:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I remember this part perfectly. Me and my girl were curled up in the love seat. Two other homies were chilling on the couch with their girls. The penny was in the bathroom. And the homie with the bad hairline was in the kitchen getting wings out of the oven.

Now in their apartment... when you open the front door. .It blocks the kitchen. That was how the door swung. So if you was in the kitchen and the door opens you was blocked in basically.

We are relaxing when we hear a BANGING ON THE DOOR:wtf: It was not ordinary brehs. :what: Each knock felt like the door was going to explode. ALL OF US JUMPED AND FLINCHED! Girls included. Bad Hairline was frozen :merchant:in the kitchen holding the wing tray with some damn pot holders on his hands.

We hear some dude in the hallway HOLLERING LOUD AS fukk with a deep ass voice. :birdman:KEISHA! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOWWWW We hear one of the girls go. . Oh no girl its your uncle.

As if on que. . Me and my two brehs in the living room pick up beer bottles and advance on the front door. Walking cautious as hell. We are right near the door when he BAMS AGAIN ON THE DOOR!! We all jump AGAIN! :snoop:

Thats when we notice that he is knocking high as hell on the door. Damn near at the top of the door. Im thinking. . . How tall is this dude??

We creep up to the door brehs. . . Bad hairline was still in the kitchen fumbling with those damn wings. :stopitslime: We get close when we hear. .

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THEN BOOM!!!!! The front door explodes open. This GIANT nikka kicked the door smooth off the hinges. :wtf:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
When he kicked the door in four things happened.

1. A Splinter from the door hit my one homie up his nostril. He was leaking a bit.

2. The door swung back so hard it fell into the kitchen totally blocking bad hairline from getting out. When this happened he let out a loud YIPE!!:sadbron:

3. The chicks all ran into the back into one of the bedrooms.

4. All you heard from the three of us in the living room was .

tink tink tink. That was the sound of our beer bottles slipping out of our hands and hitting the floor. :sadcam: It sounded like the beginning of Flavor In Your Ear Remix. :sadcam:

The three of us
cape.gif
into the back bedroom!! Bad hairline was still in the kitchen. :russ:

When I turned to run I took a look back. . And this GI-JOE nikka filled up the damn doorway. He was at least 6'8 and musclebound as hell. Had on some Camo shorts and his ankles looked like telephone poles. :damn: He was screaming. WHERE IS KEISHA! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH KEISHA!

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
I remember this part perfectly. Me and my girl were curled up in the love seat. Two other homies were chilling on the couch with their girls. The penny was in the bathroom. And the homie with the bad hairline was in the kitchen getting wings out of the oven.

Now in their apartment... when you open the front door. .It blocks the kitchen. That was how the door swung. So if you was in the kitchen and the door opens you was blocked in basically.

We are relaxing when we hear a BANGING ON THE DOOR:wtf: It was not ordinary brehs. :what: Each knock felt like the door was going to explode. ALL OF US JUMPED AND FLINCHED! Girls included. Bad Hairline was frozen :merchant:in the kitchen holding the wing tray with some damn pot holders on his hands.

We hear some dude in the hallway HOLLERING LOUD AS fukk with a deep ass voice. :birdman:KEISHA! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOWWWW We hear one of the girls go. . Oh no girl its your uncle.

As if on que. . Me and my two brehs in the living room pick up beer bottles and advance on the front door. Walking cautious as hell. We are right near the door when he BAMS AGAIN ON THE DOOR!! We all jump AGAIN! :snoop:

Thats when we notice that he is knocking high as hell on the door. Damn near at the top of the door. Im thinking. . . How tall is this dude??

We creep up to the door brehs. . . Bad hairline was still in the kitchen fumbling with those damn wings. :stopitslime: We get close when we hear. .

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THEN BOOM!!!!! The front door explodes open. This GIANT nikka kicked the door smooth off the hinges. :wtf:

ahhhhhh fam left us on a cliff hanger :wtb:

You gotta conclude this one b :popcorn:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

My nikka like Nas with the visuals:to: