The General Mills Chronicles.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My Chief had already left the ship. . . So when this all went down he was gone. When he got back he heard about it and he asked me. .

I naturally did not tell them it was something I did wrong. I said the flexible pipe had a hole in it.

To his credit he saw right thru that lie. :rudy: "Ok General. If the flex pipe had a hole in it. . .Then when you flushed it out with fresh water you should have seen the leak. . So what really happened? "

:to: I came clean and told him I forgot to close the fresh water valve. He looked at me . . . :wtf::mindblown: Then just walked away. .

Did not get in trouble or nothing.

Its good to be in a non snitch ass environment where cats can understand the need to lie.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one is. . . Poopy Waters

In the Navy one of my jobs was to maintain the shyt pumps. When we pull into port I would have to reconfigure the plumbing to go from dumping shyt in the ocean or in our tanks to attaching it to the plumbing of where we were berthed at.

In instances of when we had to tie up outside another ship then I would have to attach our shyt plumbing to the other ship and then from there it would get pumped to shore on their end.

Well this time we were tied up on the outside of another ship.
6135092304_e831fd4fe9_z.jpg

This is the process real quick.

1. There is a rigid pipe sticking out the side of the ship near the Quarterdeck. On top of that pipe is a lil valve opening to flush out the pipe with fresh water.

2. I take a flexible shyt pipe attach it to the rigid pipe. The other end of the flexible shyt pipe I attach to the other ship.

3. I attach a reg water hose to the lil valve opening on the rigid pipe. Flush the line with water first. When done I then CLOSE :usure: that lil valve and then turn on the two doo doo pumps which are located forward and aft of the ship.

4. Now the doo and piss are going to get pumped off our ship. . through the other ship. . then to the pier.

All sounds good and dandy. Cept I forgot to CLOSE that lil valve on the rigid pipe. . :facepalm: To turn on the pumps I have to walk all the way to the front of the ship and then climb far down to turn on the forward pump. Then I trot my ass to the very rear of the ship and climb all the way down and turn on the other pump.

Well I already turned on the forward pump. So any shyt in those tanks was getting pumped. . . . :usure: I made my way aft. . I had just hit the aft pump button when I hear someone yelling down into the hatch..

Homie - GENERAL! TURN OFF THE PUMPPPPPPP!! :gladbron:

Me - :rudy: Why nikka?

Homie - YOUR SPRAYING DOO DOO ALL OVER THE QUARTERDECK AND THE OTHER SHIP!! :gladbron:

Me - Stop lying breh. :comeon:

Homie - No seriously. You arrrreeee! :russ:

Me - . . .. . . I have to see this. .

:deadrose: i cant fukking breathe man im at work and i can barely type this. my hands feel numb from laughin so hard wooo

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
more stories more stories got damn! this makes me want to gather all my stories and post them here. because after talking with my freinds and going over the L's i have taken in the past 5 years alone they said my life is like a movie

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
more stories more stories got damn! this makes me want to gather all my stories and post them here. because after talking with my freinds and going over the L's i have taken in the past 5 years alone they said my life is like a movie

Do it Breh. Post the stories! It's therauputic. :scheme:

My friends say the same things! Lol