The General Mills Chronicles.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny: Had to get you out of red for that.
You truly are the greatest, thank you:sadbron:. Now if you could continue with your current story, this will be the best day ever. Got my girl back, the general got me out of the red zone and dapped me up:whew: adding the story would be overkill:ahh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Had to get you out the red
You truly are the greatest, thank you:sadbron:. Now if you could continue with your current story, this will be the best day ever. Got my girl back, the general got me out of the red zone and dapped me up:whew: adding the story would be overkill:ahh:
I am back on tonight brehs. Slow night here at work. I will get to it.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lil bytch drew blood. :stopitslime: He starts running away. I whisper :tongue: . . . fukkass lil dog. He turns around and mean muggs me

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4786-1355518306-2.gif

I can't even lie. . His ferocity now had me a lil shook.:whoa:. . Then he saunters off.
So despite a few hiccups everything was going according to plan. I was still finding bikes with ease every morning. It was a BMX Buffet. :yeshrug: In the Burbs kids just left them out. Me and my crew were eating good because of this. :jawalrus:Every day my crew was making sales now. Innertubes, rims, horns, lights, pedals, seats, etc. . .We had it all. Little did I know that the I would end up eating till I got a tummy ache. . literally. :sadcam:

Flash forward a week and a half. I have now stopped stealing bikes. We had a nice stash of bikes that my crew was breaking down. Andy the leader of my crew left me his bike in our shed. So I would ride that in the morning. And him and his crew would just pick it up when they rode to the school every day.

Now all I had to do was sit back and collect profits.:takedat: But . . .but brehs. . I was hooked on stealing. :pachaha: I thought about boostings bikes every day! That was the beginning of my downfall. :to:
@General Mills! where u at G? I hope u got in contact with my homie and are cooking that up.. We need some winter classics tho come up off that breh