Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Just started reading this thread... :wow:

shyt got me dying already
oDA2HB8.png

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:whoa: I was steady backing up on my rump. The Pit was staring a hole through me brehs. And growling deep in his throat. :birdman: I am in for a bad one. . . Then I see a lady come running up! She is yelling out ANGEL!! ANGEL!!!!! The Pit transforms like a cotdam Dinobot. Transformed from a mean as fukk Pit to a ghatdam p*ssy cat. He stops growling. Runs over to the lady and is :stylin:all around her then licking her face. I was still kinda shook. She looked at me.

Cac Lady: :dwillhuh: I am so sorry honey. He gets so rambunctious! He really only looks mean. He is so sweet.

Me - ( slowly realizing she does not know that the bike that is next to me came from her yard.) :pachaha: Oh no problem maam. Its all good.

Meanwhile while the Pit had morphed into a cuddly Monchichi
imgMonchichi3.jpg
The Yorkie was still acting crunk. Barking at me ferociously!

I am trying mind tricks on this lil rat cause I do not want the lady to fully wake up and realize I have her daughters mountain bike next to me. :troll:
She turns around to leave with the Pit right next to her. The Yorkie meanwhile had doubled back while I was getting off the ground. . .Started barking. I looked at him. . . .Noticed she was not looking. . .:shaq: The goal was to punt the fukk out of Baxter for the fukk
1241100353_anchorman-kicking-the-dog.gif
of it.
I wound up and when he darted in at me snapping his lil punk ass teeth. . . I tried to Janikowski that lil bytch. . I underestimated his agility. He calmly leaped to the side and I slipped on gravel. . . As I am hitting the ground he darts forward and takes a lil chunk out of my elbow. :upsetfavre:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Lil bytch drew blood. :stopitslime: He starts running away. I whisper :tongue: . . . fukkass lil dog. He turns around and mean muggs me

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4786-1355518306-2.gif

I can't even lie. . His ferocity now had me a lil shook.:whoa:. . Then he saunters off.
So despite a few hiccups everything was going according to plan. I was still finding bikes with ease every morning. It was a BMX Buffet. :yeshrug: In the Burbs kids just left them out. Me and my crew were eating good because of this. :jawalrus:Every day my crew was making sales now. Innertubes, rims, horns, lights, pedals, seats, etc. . .We had it all. Little did I know that the I would end up eating till I got a tummy ache. . literally. :sadcam:

Flash forward a week and a half. I have now stopped stealing bikes. We had a nice stash of bikes that my crew was breaking down. Andy the leader of my crew left me his bike in our shed. So I would ride that in the morning. And him and his crew would just pick it up when they rode to the school every day.

Now all I had to do was sit back and collect profits.:takedat: But . . .but brehs. . I was hooked on stealing. :pachaha: I thought about boostings bikes every day! That was the beginning of my downfall. :to:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
We literally Hurricane Katrina'd this dude in the hallway. :smugdraper:

After he took the drop kick to the chest and we all jumped on him Bad Hairline filled up a cup with kool-aid and dashed it in his face. We were mad as fukk brehs. We just got punked out in front of some girls and somebody had to pay the price. :shaq:

We left him in the hallway leaking crazy. We prop the door back up and resume talks with the females. Everything was really strained now. The door was flopping back n forth. We could hear the boyfriend in the hallway moaning. The girls were kinda freaked out. EXCEPT for the penny. Her and Bad Hairline were getting ready to damn near fukk in the living room.:hmm:

So we eventually leave . . .And I thought the saga was over. :laugh: Nope. Not by a long shot.

Part 2:

The very next day we hear from someone else on the ship that there is a big party at a high school gym that night. Now it was not a high school function. They just happened to have the party there. There was some reggae band and they served liquor n beer. :lolbron:

We get there and its just me and one of the homies from the night before. We walk in and all of a sudden the pretty boy homie from last night runs up to us!

Homie - :to: Thank gawd you guys are here!! I was so scared!!

Me - :sitdown: What the hell is up nikka?

Homie - :to: The skinny faggit we beat up last night is here and he has some goons!

Me - :stopitslime: Breh. There are now three of us. Unless he the chicks uncle here we are ok..

Well. We were not ok. We step in the gym. The pretty boy homie is scared as fukk. And I soon see :whoo: why.
I was in there too with my nikka @General Mills
:jawalrus::bustback: