The General Mills Chronicles: Criterion Collection v.1-2 (updated with marriage stories)

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It only took an evening. :manny:

Plus, I wasn't going out last night because I had jiu jitsu in the morning. So I just chilled at home, watched TV, and made this. Not like it took THAT much time, breh.
An entire evening. Man, were you hydrating yourself during the evening?

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
subbin to this for when i have free time...link up them divorce stories too, i ain't goin through that whole thread...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
6sRXacV.gif

this nikka got more pages than the old testament.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no L: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. :lawd:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
The main general Mills chronicles thread is the first thread I ever read, last summer. Got me through a tough time, for real.

They're all piff but two of my favorites are the WWF belt (he called the dude a grape ape:deadmanny:) and the one with the kid who gets stuck on the train.

I swear you need to write screenplays for an adult swim show, or something

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
These are some of the greatest losses compiled into one easy to handle compilation thread
FREE DAPND And REPS
@MyGawdThePower deserves all the reps and daps for putting this all together. . I never really looked at all my L's together like that. :ohhh:

I am truly blessed. .I have been thru it yall. :mjcry:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The main general Mills chronicles thread is the first thread I ever read, last summer. Got me through a tough time, for real.

They're all piff but two of my favorites are the WWF belt (he called the dude a grape ape:deadmanny:) and the one with the kid who gets stuck on the train.

I swear you need to write screenplays for an adult swim show, or something

That big nikka Grape Ape bodied me and my cousins. I remember that night after I lost the belt to Grape Ape and his goons , me and my cousins were sitting in there game room watching old school Kung Fu movies trying to learn some moves. The plan was to gain enough knowledge so that I could beat him the next day. We stayed up half the night in "training" like it was a Rocky training montage.
rocky-training-montage-o.gif

The next day we are walking to his house and he is sitting on his porch with the belt around over his shoulder and he was eating a sausage sandwich. I distinctly remember that part cause as we were walking up he took a big bite and I could hear that sausage burst and he had grease running down his chin and he looked like a straight savage. :birdman:

We kept on walking smooth past his porch without slowing down. :francis:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
That big nikka Grape Ape bodied me and my cousins. I remember that night after I lost the belt to Grape Ape and his goons , me and my cousins were sitting in there game room watching old school Kung Fu movies trying to learn some moves. The plan was to gain enough knowledge so that I could beat him the next day. We stayed up half the night in "training" like it was a Rocky training montage.
rocky-training-montage-o.gif

The next day we are walking to his house and he is sitting on his porch with the belt around over his shoulder and he was eating a sausage sandwich. I distinctly remember that part cause as we were walking up he took a big bite and I could hear that sausage burst and he had grease running down his chin and he looked like a straight savage. :birdman:

We kept on walking smooth past his porch without slowing down. :francis:

:dead: you're a fool with the imagery breh